Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Thoughts?

Edited: Very interesting opinions from everyone. I've been playing since 2013. I farmed locked from Jarl, using lep pendant I got from farming Jarl without lep. All the Arcane's and Mythics up until scratch, skull, and dugger got introduced were pretty balanced. Arc's and Myths were simply op items to get but you can survive with legend items. Nowadays the gap between the "cheap" Zaarus and new Arcane is massive. Can't kill these farming bosses and maps with only Zaa or legend. Farm and let op players carry you? "2s mage or tank kraken only" lmao sure. Farm events? How will a new player know which event is profitable? Farm jewels? Okay farm jewels until you can afford Kraken arm and weap which is only decent. 160-200m for decent?

Why did I make this post? I love this game. I can afford all the new gears but I'm afraid that my beloved childhood game will end up dying if things don't change. We need new players. I want this game to grow. Compared to other mobile MMO's this game is sooo much better. Thanks for all the opinions lmao and don't start beef with each other xD

A review I saw on this game.

Sent from my CPH2059 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Leebazhafe; 01-29-2024 at 12:10 PM.
    IDK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Very true , it's very hard to convince someone else to join the game at this point , it's all very messed up !

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Itzmemohsin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Yeah, proc legends is a cancer. Back in the days there was not such a big gap between legendary and mythic stuff . It could give you like 20-30% damage increase compared to what, like 10000% nowadays? The maps(especially newer ones like zodias and recent expansion) certainly scale to high end geared players leaving no room at all for newer players. The fact that events are now much harder than they used to be doesn’t help either. Not gonna say anything about the slots revamp - it’s a disaster.
    I’m almost sure it will stay that way tho so no hight expectations on this case

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oakvale For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

I have a few ideas to deal with the situation

1 . Streamline the leveling process so that you level up with the flow and don’t have to repeat a map once u have completed it, just continue moving through maps and leveling up naturally without feeling like you are stuck at a certain level .

2. Some sort of bound starter gears for end game with decent stats and decent procs that is like 30-40% weaker than the current best gears and make them available through relatively easy quests that don’t require a super intense grind and going through very hard maps like catacombs or make a free advancement pack for every 5 levels till end game

3. Either remove gold loot [Which doesn’t seem a viable option] or make it so that everyone can have base 1000% gold loot from the passive section of the stats , this way gold loot gears still remain valuable but the gap between non gl & gl players is reduced because currently the difference is very crazy !

Currently it’s very overwhelming for anyone to think of starting or joining the game at its current state , I feel like these are some necessary changes to revive the game .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

As someone who played this game for a long time, it is hard doesn’t matter if u start this year, last year or 5 years ago. But really the current stage is not bad for newbies. Leveling up is 5x more easy, mythic gears and pets are cheap and strong. Gold loot gears are also cheap and accessible. Arcane gears are expensive sure, but mythic gears can clear almost all contents in this game. All I’m saying is don’t expect to get anywhere in a week or 2. But if u Actually Playing the game for 1-3 months, u will start getting somewhere.
    If u are starting the game and don’t know anything about the game. Add me ( dvlong ) i will answer yr questions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Whats funny is when I started this game back in 2017 ish, I quit multiple times because I couldn't understand how to earn gold and my pets kept eating all the gold I earned lol. I definitely feel like it's nostalgia when people speak about the old days of the game. -1 for the way we earn slots, they definitely screwed new players on that, but as Dvlong said.. gold sets are extremely cheap now, eggs, even a lot of the gear is lowering in price.. you just need to put time in.

ign Kinnq

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Player from 2013.

In my experience playing games, you can't expect to be "strong" or "the best" within a few months or weeks.

This goes for Arcane Legends, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy 14, etc.

There is a progression to these things.

Don't start and expect everything to be handed to you for free.

In the old days, you had to be rich to own arcane pets and mythic pets. You needed a fortune for any type of arcane gear, as it is the best gear.

Maps took FOREVER to clear.

How did I earn gold starting?

Farming locked crates with luck loot from Jarl. Sold each lock for like 14k each, and I would be so happy to see them drop.

Nowadays, you can get a 700 GL set for less than 100m gold, and farm 70-80k gold / boss kill. 10 boss kills in 15 minutes? Thats 700k gold.

1 hour? 2.8m gold.

Do 1 hour for 10 days? That's 28m gold, thats an arcane ring, helm, and pet.

Will you need some starter gear? Yea, zaarus is plenty. Before kraken, what do you guys think we used? Zaarus gear. I know I did on my mage.

It is all about time spent grinding, and progressing your in game characters "status" and your skills playing the game.

Cheers - Interrupting / Disrupts

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post

1 . Streamline the leveling process so that you level up with the flow and don’t have to repeat a map once u have completed it, just continue moving through maps and leveling up naturally without feeling like you are stuck at a certain level .

2. Some sort of bound starter gears for end game with decent stats and decent procs that is like 30-40% weaker than the current best gears and make them available through relatively easy quests that don’t require a super intense grind and going through very hard maps like catacombs or make a free advancement pack for every 5 levels till end game

3. Either remove gold loot [Which doesn’t seem a viable option] or make it so that everyone can have base 1000% gold loot from the passive section of the stats , this way gold loot gears still remain valuable but the gap between non gl & gl players is reduced because currently the difference is very crazy !

Currently it’s very overwhelming for anyone to think of starting or joining the game at its current state , I feel like these are some necessary changes to revive the game .
    1000%gl passive ??! LMAOOO IM DEAD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzZix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

why not have a gold loot cap too, like 700%gl max or 800%gl only.
    adjust the damage proc. make useful skills/ulti.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post

1000 gold loot is crazy lol prob not even half of the players that play this game have 1000gl yet at this point you just asking for a free to play game asking for free gears free gold loot at the start of game when Is already easy just have to grind the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Opflex View Post
    1000 gold loot is crazy lol prob not even half of the players that play this game have 1000gl yet at this point you just asking for a free to play game asking for free gears free gold loot at the start of game when Is already easy just have to grind the game

With bracelets and new stuff 1000 gl is not hard to obtain whatsoever

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raritys View Post
    Yeah but people selling it mad expensive…

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Then start giving new players bracelets and new stuff so they can farm

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Then start giving new players bracelets and new stuff so they can farm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakvale View Post
    Yeah, proc legends is a cancer. Back in the days there was not such a big gap between legendary and mythic stuff . It could give you like 20-30% damage increase compared to what, like 10000% nowadays? The maps(especially newer ones like zodias and recent expansion) certainly scale to high end geared players leaving no room at all for newer players. The fact that events are now much harder than they used to be doesn’t help either. Not gonna say anything about the slots revamp - it’s a disaster.
    I’m almost sure it will stay that way tho so no hight expectations on this case
    ^
    This, sts eliminated proc stacking to reintroduce proc stacking- rng legends
    Also
    Quote Originally Posted by Disrupts View Post
    Player from 2013.
    Nowadays, you can get a 700 GL set for less than 100m gold, and farm 70-80k gold / boss kill. 10 boss kills in 15 minutes? Thats 700k gold.
    Mostly agree but you skip the part where a new player with bad gear earns 100m without some rng luck from a possible event & a good guild or good connections
    Most newbs won’t have that
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ItzZix View Post
    Yeah but people selling it mad expensive…

490gl venal is 90-110m
    100gl arti 65m
    50gl helm armor like 20m each
    90gl bracelet like 40m
    180gl wep like 100m
    +50gl pet like 5-15m

That’s OVER 1k gl for under 400m

Also 400m can be obtained by literally one event, so it’s not expensive whatsoever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Also 400m can be obtained by literally one event, so it’s not expensive whatsoever
    If every new player could get 400m from 1 event we would have Venezuelan inflation
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

490gl venal is 90-110m
    100gl arti 65m
    50gl helm armor like 20m each
    90gl bracelet like 40m
    180gl wep like 100m
    +50gl pet like 5-15m

That’s OVER 1k gl for under 400m

Yea new player will get 400m in 3+ months. Nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ItzZix View Post
    Yea new player will get 400m in 3+ months. Nice

I know right like new player gonna have any clue how to make 400m in 3 months this guy doesn’t even know what he saying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I know right like new player gonna have any clue how to make 400m in 3 months this guy doesn’t even know what he saying

400m in 3 months doesn’t seem hard at all, maybe if you’re dumb and have no clue about anything .

I have friends who got banned or quit starting with nothing or just re downloaded the game and started from scratch, who now have billions.

In the first 3 months they were on the way up and had gold loot set and much more stuff above 400m value, I’m not gonna explain how to make 400m in 3 months it’s quite simple if you don’t know that’s not my problem, however I will say it’s very very possible