Thread: Event Backlash/player reports

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Angry Event Backlash/player reports

Hi, ive been running event for a few runs with random ppl and they been getting upset @ me for running to fast and pulling mobs or waiting for boss to spawn while they're killing mobs or whenever im killing the Ads with my proc with Kraken aegis i end up killing the Ads to fast. And every time i do something wrong they always be freaking out about the little things and yes i know they're an option to run "SOLO" but my choice and i don't want to run solo but the fact whenever im running with these random players im always getting some sort of backlash from " going to fast" Opening chest to fast/ without them, not waiting for them" and i understand there's only what.... 3 chest in the small map.. but the constant backlash im getting and threats to reporting me to what i want to do from killing the mobs to waiting for the boss to spawn. it just makes me curios if this does take a toll or an effect into me to getting a ban. But anyways just wanted to post my issue and a thread id say...
    SUNS OUT BUNS OUT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I would say that the only issue I have with people is when they open the chests when others are fighting mobs to clear the map. We are doing the work and it literally doesn't save that person any time but it removes the chance for the others to get a recipe drop. There are only two chests on the whole freaking map and its like a minute clear time. I get upset when people stay over by the boss and open the chest there when no one else is around. There was one dude in particular i was in three times in a row and he did it each time without hesitation even after me and several others talked to him about it saying we dont get drops if we are not by chest. No response and just mindlessly opening the chests without waiting. As long as you are not that guy then I dont mind. Kind of wish there was a feature that could remove you from random ques with certain people. If they are in the map put me in a different one, thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

ToS #3 Do not do anything that will ruin another user's play experience!

Lure and killing the mobs solo is not the problem but if you open the chest killing the main boss without the others and do it again and again that means your intensions is to be greedy and you have also the intentions to ruining the fun of other players,sts said to be kind to other players, so are you doing that? Or intentionally make fun of those who are weaker and slower than you? Most of the random players don't have items (dagger/staf/aegis) and some dont have speedset to speed up the completion of the map and they are not noticed to be included in the party.This is only my opinion, Good luck bro

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Using punctuation between sentences is a skill that greatly enhances a forum post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Using punctuation between sentences is a skill that greatly enhances a forum post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, very difficult to read a huge run on sentence.
    In fact, putting each new sentence on its own line makes it super easy to read even without punctuation.

I would love to be able to "map ignore" so I don't have to play with people with whom I've had a bad experience.

Do everything you have said you will do.
    Do not encroach on the rights or property of others.
    Treat everyone as you wish to be treated.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amicusdei For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Found a thing i like to do with my English is to talk and speak how I want there's diff versions of English such as ebonics
    SUNS OUT BUNS OUT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Bro it seems to me that you only care about yourself. Go run solo imo

Sent from my CPH2059 using Tapatalk
    IDK