Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Are new items paperweights?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Sigh.. Game is super overloaded already with the OP procs and this dude complaining for "wHy wE DoN't gEt MoRE oF tHeM". You may be right about they don't put enough effort on stuff though, not going to defend STS at all but i don't know how can you be able to be in the wrong side of arguing or complaining to STS for real. Ah and as you called it already they are supposed to be the statsticks to use after procs done so i recommend trying them out this way cheers!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Squlo View Post
    Sigh.. Game is super overloaded already with the OP procs and this dude complaining for "wHy wE DoN't gEt MoRE oF tHeM". You may be right about they don't put enough effort on stuff though, not going to defend STS at all but i don't know how can you be able to be in the wrong side of arguing or complaining to STS for real. Ah and as you called it already they are supposed to be the statsticks to use after procs done so i recommend trying them out this way cheers!
    Both sides are wrong but we were expecting about a 15 or 25% better weap or proc (compared with kraken) not a op one, it on paper looks good but on the field is terrible

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Necl View Post
    Both sides are wrong but we were expecting about a 15 or 25% better weap or proc (compared with kraken) not a op one, it on paper looks good but on the field is terrible
    To be fair, a 15 to 25% better weapon proc than Kraken is absolutely OP (for a Mythic 86).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    To be fair, a 15 to 25% better weapon proc than Kraken is absolutely OP (for a Mythic 86).
    If I talk about how well Neptaris works, you'll nerf it, right? Or the zod aeg... Maybe we don't understand, could you give some explanation or clarify how it works? (sb weaps)

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

If I talk about how well Neptaris works, you'll nerf it, right? Or the zod aeg... Maybe we don't understand, could you give some explanation or clarify how it works? (sb weaps)
    Neptaris was excellent even back when everyone said it was the worst weapon ever. Players leaned to master those Mythic items over a period of time. Obviously we made various adjustments in different areas for all of the Zaarus weps but the designs remained.

Best wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I think your talking sb about proc vs nept/zod proc? This 2 weapon are broken thanks to dev it did'nt nerf even cinco said he will nerf nepta, just look at zodias and mythic 86 of mage and rogue they silence even if it is useless, but if you look at the damage for switching of this sb weapon its a huge big huge to snow sweapon + sb has stat and critical damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Neptaris was excellent even back when everyone said it was the worst weapon ever. Players leaned to master those Mythic items over a period of time. Obviously we made various adjustments in different areas for all of the Zaarus weps but the designs remained.

Best wishes!

@Cinco i think they wan to increase proc damage and nerf passive stat, did you test the proc of this weapon kraken sword or aegis switch to sb wrapon it has and proc damage and proc skill stack i think its a bug.

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    I think your talking sb about proc vs nept/zod proc? This 2 weapon are broken thanks to dev it did'nt nerf even cinco said he will nerf nepta, just look at zodias and mythic 86 of mage and rogue they silence even if it is useless, but if you look at the damage for switching of this sb weapon its a huge big huge to snow sweapon + sb has stat and critical damage.
    It sounds like you have a variety of misunderstandings about these pieces. If you think there is a bug please provide specific info and we will be happy to review. It’s possible that the behaviors you think are broken are intended - but I can’t know if you don’t provide details.

Best wishes!

| | | |

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

@Cinco i think they wan to increase proc damage and nerf passive stat, did you test the proc of this weapon kraken sword or aegis switch to sb wrapon it has and proc damage and proc skill stack i think its a bug.
    The Star Beast set bonus you mean?

The weapon procs themselves don’t stack (in my testing at least). Set bonus is a different story.

| | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

It sounds like you have a variety of misunderstandings about these pieces. If you think there is a bug please provide specific info and we will be happy to review. It’s possible that the behaviors you think are broken are intended - but I can’t know if you don’t provide details.

Best wishes!

I already sent you screenshot i dont know i cant send video

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

I already sent you screenshot i dont know i cant send video
    Sorry those screens were useless. Provide details. Thanks!

| | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

The Star Beast set bonus you mean?

The weapon procs themselves don’t stack (in my testing at least). Set bonus is a different story.

I mean the sb cosmos thunder with damage is stacking with pull of kraken aeg.

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #33
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

I mean the sb cosmos thunder with damage is stacking with pull of kraken aeg.
    Cool. I’ll take a look.

At first blush this sounds okay to me. I will double check but the proc damage should still be awaiting cooldown even if the aura is active - but if not it’s an easy fix.

| | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I see a lot of potential on star beast set from my personal perspective always, because I never used the Zarus set, and because I don't like a set to occupy my weapon's position! Of course I have used they hyperios and aquatic staff and from what I remember the price was high, not like this new type of weapon but was high, and the zarus set was high price and for very long time.

This star beast set now needs only 3 items to get the good buff, and the other 3 from what I see is for removing the poison and other bad debuff on new maps only. (You can always use ankhs after death if you die on normal new maps), when I say you I mean the normal player like me, the super op will just teleport to some town to not count his death XD

The new type weapon is like a standalone weapon, I'm pretty sure the other 2 types will comes after.
    I haven't get a conclusion about the eye weapon, I think it's powers belong in a context of game that not reveal and because of this and the mixing of previous generations weapons can't reveal their true powers.

The missing spots off your equipment you can put the slayer items or full set, because the lethality ability maybe sounds bad now but on elite maybe you change mind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Cool. I’ll take a look.

At first blush this sounds okay to me. I will double check but the proc damage should still be awaiting cooldown even if the aura is active - but if not it’s an easy fix.

Maybe u should put chain sword of the star beast into my inventory as a guarantee loot spent about 4.5k+ plat on this event just to open locks and still not even loot any mythic item only
    bad arcanes total worth of 50m (I’m sure others spent more/less than me and still didn’t loot)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Killyxan View Post
    Maybe u should put chain sword of the star beast into my inventory as a guarantee loot spent about 4.5k+ plat on this event just to open locks and still not even loot any mythic item only
    bad arcanes total worth of 50m (I’m sure others spent more/less than me and still didn’t loot)

Sorry bro, they did this weird loot boxes mechanic And different countries are trying to regulate them, They've been doing this for years and they won't stop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Make mobs so strong you hafta stack procs and have multiple sets of gears????? Ummmmno ty. Too many sets, too many procs. Too complicated. Definitely not interested in working harder. It’s a game and should be doable and FUN. not grindy and frustrating.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Make mobs so strong you hafta stack procs and have multiple sets of gears????? Ummmmno ty. Too many sets, too many procs. Too complicated. Definitely not interested in working harder. It’s a game and should be doable and FUN. not grindy and frustrating.
    I like the complexity, I like having many sets for different situations. If there was just one endgame set, it would be super boring.

And for casual player like you, I would recommend using kraken set as it isn’t complicated at all and is enough for all maps/events out there. I see you bragging about gear and difficulty under every preview, but maybe you should consider not using x-years outdated gear in the first place cheers
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...84#post4130584
    <Elite Runners>

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalyptis View Post
    I like the complexity, I like having many sets for different situations. If there was just one endgame set, it would be super boring.

And for casual player like you, I would recommend using kraken set as it isn’t complicated at all and is enough for all maps/events out there. I see you bragging about gear and difficulty under every preview, but maybe you should consider not using x-years outdated gear in the first place cheers
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...84#post4130584
    You're not all the players, you can't speak for all of us And as you can see, our complaints make sense, We don't have all the time in the world to play and have to spend money to get bad items It's enough to also deal with price manipulations and the general market which is another disaster, You want something more complex and take hours and hours to play, there are many gaming options, AL doesn't have to change to like just you particularly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

You're not all the players, you can't speak for all of us And as you can see, our complaints make sense, We don't have all the time in the world to play and have to spend money to get bad items It's enough to also deal with price manipulations and the general market which is another disaster, You want something more complex and take hours and hours to play, there are many gaming options, AL doesn't have to change to like just you particularly
    I don't see him saying that he "wants" something more complex or he's expecting it from the game. It's already been implemented and clearly can tell he's enjoying it the way it is. Then again the "we don't have all the time in world to play" but when you do
    the game is supposed to be for you and you only because you expect it to be the way you like? Circle never ends, at this point it's just learn and adapt other than moan and complain. It's getting tiring.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]