Quote Originally Posted by Apocalyptis View Post
See? Then use them for dmg loadout and be happy.
..Once again, there is no need for even more broken procs than we have now. No one forces you to have 86 myth right now yet you are here complaining about them not being super OP. Lmfao.

No one stated that these myths are going to be a revolution. Actually this is what Cinco said. And I’m glad for that.

“I think these new weapons are great but I also feel like the real heyday for Star Beast Mythic weapons will begin with the introduction of the Elder Woods Elite content. The set bonus plus the campaign bonus is remarkable, and given the intensity of monster damage and the high health of Elder Woods Elite monsters, you'll want that extra boost.

To be transparent, our aim is to add fun weapons to the rotation that have a different feel; not to simply replace the Kraken weaponry with more powerful procs. For that you'll have to wait for the 86 Arcanes ;-)”
For elite elder we will continue to use kraken items and they will not give us decent procs, Zodias was different, Go to elite zodias with arc 76 to see what you do