Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Are new items paperweights?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

Most of the complainant is warior with 100% crit chance 50% damage proc lol, thats very op 🤣😂they want to stack 200%damage proc of sb 6/6 to kraken because they dont want adventure and enjoyment ig, they want to solo 1-hit erahab, hedo and ezg also advantage 1hit the player in pvp specially to 1 hit the rogue that no immunity and laugh 😂, warior can equal rogue damage in all bosses in arlor but rog cannot equal the immunities and armor of a warior against heavy damage of boss and massive damage of mobs🤣

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    they want to solo 1-hit erahab, hedo and ezg also advantage 1hit the player in pvp specially to 1 hit the rogue that no immunity and laugh , warior can equal rogue damage in all bosses in arlor but rog cannot equal the immunities and armor of a warior against heavy damage of boss and massive damage of mobs藍
    I am a rog and I deal more damage than all of the warriors in the game I am sure. Solo elite rahabkor entire hp bar in 5s, solo 50% elite rahabkor lb hp bar, solo hedourah with ease no need for skills that boost my stats or pet aa's.
    In pvp- not festerfang keep in mind, in a normal pvp duel no procs active I hit a warrior with 3k str 13k armor for 45k damage with 1 aimshot and 1 shot him.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Most of the complainant is warior with 100% crit chance 50% damage proc lol, thats very op they want to stack 200%damage proc of sb 6/6 to kraken because they dont want adventure and enjoyment ig, they want to solo 1-hit erahab, hedo and ezg also advantage 1hit the player in pvp specially to 1 hit the rogue that no immunity and laugh , warior can equal rogue damage in all bosses in arlor but rog cannot equal the immunities and armor of a warior against heavy damage of boss and massive damage of mobs
    After testing, several people conclude that Snow and force are better, despite the fact that the new Star Beast weapons They are worse despite presenting themselves as better, they are not even good for hitting Literally what I said paperweight

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Necl View Post
    After testing, several people conclude that Snow and force are better, despite the fact that the new Star Beast weapons They are worse despite presenting themselves as better, they are not even good for hitting Literally what I said paperweight
    The orb is super good with mobs not so much with boss if u dont stack it with krak