Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Are new items paperweights?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalyptis View Post
    I like the complexity, I like having many sets for different situations. If there was just one endgame set, it would be super boring.

And for casual player like you, I would recommend using kraken set as it isn’t complicated at all and is enough for all maps/events out there. I see you bragging about gear and difficulty under every preview, but maybe you should consider not using x-years outdated gear in the first place cheers
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...84#post4130584
    You're not all the players, you can't speak for all of us And as you can see, our complaints make sense, We don't have all the time in the world to play and have to spend money to get bad items It's enough to also deal with price manipulations and the general market which is another disaster, You want something more complex and take hours and hours to play, there are many gaming options, AL doesn't have to change to like just you particularly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    320 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Necl View Post
    You're not all the players, you can't speak for all of us And as you can see, our complaints make sense, We don't have all the time in the world to play and have to spend money to get bad items It's enough to also deal with price manipulations and the general market which is another disaster, You want something more complex and take hours and hours to play, there are many gaming options, AL doesn't have to change to like just you particularly
    I don't see him saying that he "wants" something more complex or he's expecting it from the game. It's already been implemented and clearly can tell he's enjoying it the way it is. Then again the "we don't have all the time in world to play" but when you do
    the game is supposed to be for you and you only because you expect it to be the way you like? Circle never ends, at this point it's just learn and adapt other than moan and complain. It's getting tiring.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Necl View Post
    No, your complaints doesn’t make sense and that’s why I’m even replying.
    <Elite Runners>