Thread: Give this game some long legs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Give this game some long legs!

I can see how people would stop playing this after a little while. Once you get to 45 pretty much all there is to do is start a new character, but there are only 3 classes. After leveling all three classes there isn't a whole lot to do.

I think that more quests would be a great idea! You could add quests that could be completed each day and people would do them. It would also be very beneficial to add some end-game content. Dungeons that only players at the level cap can get into would be a lot of fun. Especially if you made dungeons that require a group to have the right classes together in order to complete them. (Tanks, Healers, and Pure DPS)
    You could implement some boss encounters that really require people to use their brains. i.e. A boss that could spawn some monsters that cast a spell to protect there master. You would have to down his little helpers before resuming DPS on the boss. I'm sure you guys can come up with many good ideas.

PVP areas would also be fantastic. A couple of maps that you could join and would automatically be put on either red or blue to level the playing field. These maps could be 8v8 or 10v10, maybe even 12v12.

Basically what I am saying is that more content should be available for level capped players to keep them playing and paying!

-Creepingtom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Welcome, Tom

The devs are working working working on a lot of this...

In the meantime to keep you busy- there are all the hybrid builds. That's six more characters to lvl. There are quests, hidden passages... Leaderboards... PvP... Pvp is very active with twinks etc...Frozen Nightmare is an Elite Dungeon campaign that just came out... Bad players die there and mages are needed... There is all the map-clearing or rush farming to get prized rare pinks... Taking newbies through and teaching them how to play... Playing with friends... And the forum is a great community...

AO3 is expected in a few weeks.... New towns & quests are being created for other campaigns like Lost, Swamps, etc...

***you've got some nice suggestions... You'll probably find a lot of suggestion threads that will interest you...
    Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling. ~ Thoreau
    FURRAWN 45 Paladin ButterflyPoet 45 pure dex ScarlettOHara 45 Intbear Jeannedarc 22 Mage Trickortreat lvl 22 100% pure organic chicken Christmastree 13 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

maybe you could setting yourself a goal like having 10 zuraz shock lances. or having 100 million gold.
    that's what i'm doing to keep myself entertained.
    i would hate if a bigger pvp map comes out. i hate team pvp because... i don't know but i absolutely hate it. i only 1v1 and doing so can greatly improve your skill. with team pvp, it just doesn't take much skill.
    Goodbye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

team pvp would take skill if you did alot less damage so u couldnt just get epicly piled >.>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

i pvp a lot and farm to save money to buy items for ao3.
    My Name is Vulgarstrike, SilentCries, Ordinary, Attractive, Investment
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    you should be able to have some fun
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    Ahhhhhh