Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Slot Crafting Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roguemaybe View Post
    Have you guys really decreased the difficulty for low lvl player? It's not by much huh. I tested using lvl 30+, to lvl 60+ experience there is horrendous.

Finding players around your lvl takes too long and solo is almost impossible for true beginners. Also does the map not scale with lvl?

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk
    Try using lvl1, works absolutely great
    <Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Stop adding stuff to the game that players above lv 81 won't ever be able to use. These soul jewels would of been nice for lv 81+ players but no one can use them due to their level requirement.
    Cinco, you did mention in discord about your servers data becoming full and that was 1 main reason for the slots being taken out of the vendors and being extremely limited.
    You ever thought that spending lots of time to add items that no one can literally use in any situation for any reason would also cause this? Im not talking about just the jewels, I am talking about the epic, common, rare, and legendary gears too. So much time goes into things that are so useless rather than more things that are useful and would make the game 10x more fun.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

they removing the discussion about demand of so many to get back the slot like the old times 😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Increase the chance to loot recipe without elixers the ratio is horrendous I ran 3hrs n looted 1 recipe that too for furnishing like wtf is up with that . The event is already bad enough and y'all being stingy with the recipe drop rates? Come on sts this is very petty of you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

The reflection of the kraken amulet stuck with the reflection of new eye weapon and eggxorcist pet arcane ability?
    Using stats command on my stats see only the chance of reflections? Says 250%

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Stop adding stuff to the game that players above lv 81 won't ever be able to use. These soul jewels would of been nice for lv 81+ players but no one can use them due to their level requirement.
    Cinco, you did mention in discord about your servers data becoming full and that was 1 main reason for the slots being taken out of the vendors and being extremely limited.
    You ever thought that spending lots of time to add items that no one can literally use in any situation for any reason would also cause this? Im not talking about just the jewels, I am talking about the epic, common, rare, and legendary gears too. So much time goes into things that are so useless rather than more things that are useful and would make the game 10x more fun.

Up this +1 preach

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vikusato View Post
    Increase the chance to loot recipe without elixers the ratio is horrendous I ran 3hrs n looted 1 recipe that too for furnishing like wtf is up with that . The event is already bad enough and y'all being stingy with the recipe drop rates? Come on sts this is very petty of you
    Dam haha i got 1 since event started been grinding nonstop and still got nothing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I like the new jewel a lot. I don't mind that it's lower level, because it really helps my low lvl characters.
    One thing I don't like is, that it needs the 2% version for life leech, proc( which makes this jewel a lot more useful) and the eye effect.
    Then again with this being a jewel and it being so cheap in auc, that's not that bad.
    I just hope if we get new gems with procs, they work more like hailstone or necropolis skull and do not require the 2% version for proc but instead have a bit stronger proc.
    Also I noticed with this jewels proc being an execution instead of banish, I sometimes do not kill enemies on proc when there is a dmg debuff orb in mausoleum. Same goes for vorlish execute.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yall getting so much stuff at 81 and the lower lvl players who play there for fun barely get anything be greatful with what yall have we barely get anythinf

Sent from my SM-A235M using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

event easy to run at level 10, entrance costs only 100 gold and elixirs 2.5k and u can get some good weapon with proc on this lvl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omgeashenr View Post
    Yall getting so much stuff at 81 and the lower lvl players who play there for fun barely get anything be greatful with what yall have we barely get anythinf

It takes a week to get to lv 81+. Its not like other games where it takes months to get to level cap like it was in the past.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Those gems you can put on haste set till lvl 70 ,and you can remove them and put again , it's a good thing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omgeashenr View Post

I'm not interested in the jewels, it's what Encryptions said about the epic, rare and common stuff we don't need that I agree with. We all, low levels and high, get far too much stuff we don't need.
    There's no point in common gear at any level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americanarmy View Post
    Dam haha i got 1 since event started been grinding nonstop and still got nothing
    Ik!!! The ratio of drop rate is very disappointing as hell.... Grinding for materials is hard enough but than they had to add recipe which never drops to the crafting components

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vikusato View Post
    Ik!!! The ratio of drop rate is very disappointing as hell.... Grinding for materials is hard enough but than they had to add recipe which never drops to the crafting components
    Yea thats crazy on a side note why are there commons and rare wep drops in the game its completely usless even the epics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americanarmy View Post
    Yea thats crazy on a side note why are there commons and rare wep drops in the game its completely usless even the epics
    It's always been that way but nobody knows why.
    Rusty rods and smelly stuff in a abundance but now it's worse, some legendary stuff isn't useful.
    With regards to the feedback on this event...I don't play much at the moment but tried it and sorry Devs but not impressed. Also, based on what I've been reading, it seems I'm not alone.
    So many promises aren't being kept since the developers took a harder stance towards their loyal customers, the slot issue has made a massive difference to the game and not in a good way. I don't expect slotgate will be explained by the Developers here or what phase 2 is.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Ikr, crates are absolutely crammed with useless gears, in game currencies ect.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Apocaliptis a Greek word, it's meaning the one that reveals the hidden .
    Isn't too much the 50m for 1 just hailstone gem? Or you too put it from mistake?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    Apocaliptis a Greek word, it's meaning the one that reveals the hidden .
    Isn't too much the 50m for 1 just hailstone gem? Or you too put it from mistake?
    I see them at 20m so buy them while you can? They are must have item in pvp, price will surely go up as the time goes
    <Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalyptis View Post
    I see them at 20m so buy them while you can? They are must have item in pvp, price will surely go up as the time goes

I sold so much of those from my alt warrior that I see my ign on YouTube videos