Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: it is not funny any more

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potofgreed View Post
    The game is not related to world of Warcraft.

That's a mmo RPG

Arcane legends is related to Diablo, path of exile,last epoch.

These games are mmo Arpgs and Arpgs top down style. look at Diablo 123 and 4 and compare it to a.l diablo has more incommon it's actually common sense.

Same with poe and last epoch compare all these games + a.l and you'll realize.

The issue with this game is everything is so overly simplified it causes it to lose so much depth in the process.

But from another perspective they won't do that because when maus era was like that people cried and complained. " I got work I ain't got time to be running a map for 45mins"

This is what people said basically lol. Personally maus era was fire

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonytis View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I mean Google itName:  Screenshot_20240226-091224.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  60.9 KB

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Potofgreed View Post
    The game is not related to world of Warcraft.

That's a mmo RPG

Arcane legends is related to Diablo, path of exile,last epoch.

These games are mmo Arpgs and Arpgs top down style. look at Diablo 123 and 4 and compare it to a.l diablo has more incommon it's actually common sense.

Same with poe and last epoch compare all these games + a.l and you'll realize.

The issue with this game is everything is so overly simplified it causes it to lose so much depth in the process.

But from another perspective they won't do that because when maus era was like that people cried and complained. " I got work I ain't got time to be running a map for 45mins"

This is what people said basically lol. Personally maus era was fire

Related or not it’s a good solution, what’s your solution ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Maybe they should've released more campaign content instead of releasing power-creeping gears on events that were never asked for or needed.

Zaarus set would've worked just fine. Instead, every map became Brackenridge 2.0 difficulty with these SB sets making them more boring and fewer brain cells required.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ll.Fear.ll View Post
    Simple solution, do a shrink ..

Like world of craft did, make max level back to 60 from what it used to be (120) but basically same gear as 120 etc but shrink the damage and everything too, like mobs stats etc
    I don't think it's the solution, long maps that have a lot of content to take advantage of, map levels to improve, having a rank on the map, stores with a lot of variety among other things, currently they only stuck to the basic store, nothing of another world

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If the lb/whale players won't speak up or find this an issue sts will never make drastic changes. Simply put, sts doesn't want to lose their bread givers (kinda toxic relationship yes?). Yes, they announced skill revamps but what for when the only viable thing in the game right now is procing and pet slotting (It might appeal for the barely got zaar set teams or even hardcore players). If they gonna keep up with the same mechanics for more I think the player base will only shrink even more.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hulyepuja For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ll.Fear.ll View Post
    Related or not it’s a good solution, what’s your solution ?
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...e-mechanic-pvp

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...in-a-nut-shell

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-The-game-pt-1

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-The-game-pt-2

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-The-game-pt-3

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-The-game-pt-4

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...arcane-legends

I mean If I had to be honest make a arcane legends 2. If not just keep the game as is" if it ain't broke don't fix it"

Check the post I tried my best to explain things and give solutions. But in the end the mechanics end up being too difficult for a lot of players to understand.

Last edited by Cinco; 02-27-2024 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Fix misspelling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
    I have been waiting for a decent expansion for years but I see that they no longer know how to solve their problems, eventually we will see for years more weapons with multiples of damage, life, armor and other similar things, when do you plan to leave all that aside? For 4 years I've been waiting for an expansion similar to 61-66 where you depended 100% on team strategy without multiplying your damage so much, even many players currently do low level accounts because it's more fun than just going to current maps and seeing the same thing of each year, kill everything in less than 1 minute
    The only thing that would be fun, these days, would be for a bunch of level level 40s players to get together and do elite maps, planar tombs, craft planar pendants and get aps that were meant to be got at that level.
    Maybe level up together doing the things we did back in the day when the game was fun and not just about where to farm gold and who has the best vanity, aura, highest gold loot awakenings on different gears and all the events we get now.
    That's just impossible now though but I guess you know what I mean.
    You're correct, people do play on low level accounts more but unfortunately, they don't play together. There's no sense of achievement which is ironic because they are called achievement points.
    They race to endgame and get their aps at high level when it's not really an achievement, just a few minutes play time.
    Players are scared of getting too many deaths on their kdr.
    I'm aware that there is a lot of stuff to craft nowadays but it's just not the same somehow. There's something missing and it's called having a good time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    The only thing that would be fun, these days, would be for a bunch of level level 40s players to get together and do elite maps, planar tombs, craft planar pendants and get aps that were meant to be got at that level.
    Maybe level up together doing the things we did back in the day when the game was fun and not just about where to farm gold and who has the best vanity, aura, highest gold loot awakenings on different gears and all the events we get now.
    That's just impossible now though but I guess you know what I mean.
    You're correct, people do play on low level accounts more but unfortunately, they don't play together. There's no sense of achievement which is ironic because they are called achievement points.
    They race to endgame and get their aps at high level when it's not really an achievement, just a few minutes play time.
    Players are scared of getting too many deaths on their kdr.
    I'm aware that there is a lot of stuff to craft nowadays but it's just not the same somehow. There's something missing and it's called having a good time.
    I remember doing a 20 minute run just to kill paracelsus lol, and i kept dying. But it was more fun than now.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

The problem with Mausoleum, is being force to run all maps to get to the best loot or pay platinum to jump to map 5. That took about hmmm, 45 minutes. Arcane gears shouldn’t have awaken slots, leave that for lesser gears to have a competitive chance. Do dial down the procs though, it just stimulates class/party discrimination. Probably the same with pets. “Must have Glowstik to join” ect.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post: