Thread: General questions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default General questions

Alright I now have read a lot of infos about AL. Though I still have a few things I don't really understand. I hope someone knows an answer on

I have read that you can give your pet a name. But what's up with that name? Lets say there are 2 player, player A and player B.
    Now player A calls his pet "cute"
    And player B also wants to call his pet "cute". Will there occur an error message because every pet name can only exists once? Just like player names?

There are no class gender choices, but how about character customization? Can we set things like hair colors, hair cuts and skin colors?

And will there be relic items like in DL or the normal item system we know from Pl and SL?

Almost forgot, are we able to rename out pets if a typo happens or do we have to get a new one?
    Last edited by Kuero; 10-29-2012 at 04:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kuero View Post
    Alright I now have read a lot of infos about AL. Though I still have a things I don't really understand. I hope someone knows an answer on

I have read that you can give your pet a name. But what's up with that name? Lets say there are 2 player, player A and player B.
    Now player A calls his pet "cute"
    And player B also wants to call his pet "cute". Will there occur an error message because every pet name can only exists once? Just like player names?

There are no class gender choices, but how about character customization? Can we set things like hair colors, hair cuts and skin colors?

And will there be relic items like in DL or the normal item system we know from Pl and SL?
    Edit the last one, PL has Elites if I'm not mistaken, which is equivalent to the Relics in DL. Good questions though, I also wish to know.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

SL will never get there relic/elites... Because SL is stupid in the eyes of the devs ... And deserves no attention or effort on there part

But back on topic... I'm guessing we will be able to edit are characters as all the screenshots have a different looking hair style etc... I think there can be multiple same pet names as there not that unique as distinguishing a player

4. The Following User Says Thank You to akfury For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by akfury View Post
    SL will never get there relic/elites... Because SL is stupid in the eyes of the devs ... And deserves no attention or effort on there part

But back on topic... I'm guessing we will be able to edit are characters as all the screenshots have a different looking hair style etc... I think there can be multiple same pet names as there not that unique as distinguishing a player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    What are we on, 11? PL got Elite weapons, DL got Relics, will SL get something higher than Legendary as well?
    Never got a response to this. Sigh.

Here's the thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-to-KNOW/page2
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaonabiuibil For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Ikr :/