Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Gj guys

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Gj guys

Can you guys stop adding more lights-shine to game?All those auras and wisps and vanities its like Shining Legends.Make the game a bit like older version.Pets shining vanities shining auras shining wisps shining titles shining badges shining banners shining gems gives shining effects 6/6 sets shining effects LIKE BROO,my eyes hurt.And it looks so childish that evetything you add is shining to make ppl feel special "Ohh im shininnn i look so good,hey look at me everyone"...Its special when 1 of 100 people have shining,not when 101 of 100 people have it.Shining would be special if only some very rich people had them.Now everyone in city is shining.Or idk add some option like hide wisps-auras of others,cuz i cant think you can fix this issue since you added this much vanities.Stop adding ghost vanities too.I would say even stop adding vanities this much.Game is full of ugly looking 1k-2m vanities,instead of adding this much vanity to game every event.Just add 1 vanity each 3 4 months idk but make them look detailed and good.So game will be more simple-quality looking instead of complexity-poor looking.Dont touch the other things like firebug wisp-ghost vanities and many old others.If you nerf those etc it wouldn't be fair for who have those items.Just stop adding things.Also about procs,like guys everytime you add a new item you make it like gives x2 x3 x4 x5 x6 damage and some other stat buffs etc.What you gonna do for the last level item in future ? x20 damage buf %125 crit damage %180 speed buff,like come on guys make it simpler.Meh i dont think if anyone would take these serious since game comes to an end after all those 12 years.Old 10k gold is equal to 10m gold now.Gold loot ruined the game,idc what others say.It will continue to be like this too,why i say these is because that,instead of improving the game,you guys add things to gain last money you can gain before game is dead with doing so many plat discounts every week and giving chest-egg-aura offers that people can buy with plat.

oh lastly,i also want to add,if you want to fix all these,get some opinions from old players.If you dont want to fix and gain the last moneys u can gain from plat offers,keep continue.I have been playing since january 2013,i dont say get my opinion since you can think im egoistic and i know everything with "ohh look this guy so pro he play since 11 years he know everything",listen other old players not me.Game needs an overall proc-damage and gold loot nerf.People have billions including me(i have 2 billion only ahah but broo people have 10b 20 b 50b, more than those) and its not good.Gold is useless and dont have the value that it should have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Aren't you the one who uses ghost set wit firebug wisp. M pretty sure I saw u shining a lot earlier. It's ironic that you're complaining about it now. I think you created such a topic because the attention people give you is decreasing. I am satisfied with this feature of the game.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yea my smart dude its me,BRO U SO CRINGE THAT U SAY I NEED SOME ATTENTION LMAO.tf im gonna do with the attention of some player in some 12 year old game that i dont know any of them in real life?.I wear that ghost and fire bug wisp cuz everyone is shining.So i show them how its annoying to shine that much

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Its cringe that you think i need an attention from some random people i dont know in real life from 12 year old dying game.I wear those firebug and ghost because everyone does.People wearing medusa set and other LB sets can buy my 10x of my vanity sets which is worth like 200m only.I dont have any friend and im not even in a guild of some ppl.I have 6 friends in my friend list and im in my own guild alone.I dont speak with anyone if only im not merching.Stop crying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I like that you used a wisp worth +100m just for showing us how annoying to shine... Oh also why did u choose most expensive ghost set for it (white one). U shudve buy firebug elixir (Double firebug) for 15 plats so u can prove how annoying is to shine.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Why you mad,did i get some item from you for 10m and sold it like 20m on auc or something?I didnt buy that 15 plat cuz i dont spend real money to this game lol.Its fun that you call white ghost set expensive which is around 70-100m only where other people wears 20 billion worth sets ahaha

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Just stop adding things. Got it.

Thanks for the feedback.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com