Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Google account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation Google account

Hello, good morning, I wanted to ask a question. Has there been a problem with the update of the mini event? Because before that I was playing normally and after I updated, I tried to log in to my Google account and my character disappeared as if I were a new player and until recently I was playing event before they updated, could it be a system problem or something like that? I need help

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xipetia View Post
    Hello, good morning, I wanted to ask a question. Has there been a problem with the update of the mini event? Because before that I was playing normally and after I updated, I tried to log in to my Google account and my character disappeared as if I were a new player and until recently I was playing event before they updated, could it be a system problem or something like that? I need help
    Only guess there is you're using a different google account than before. Contact support if you need help figuring it out.
    Nothing has changed in regards to google accounts on our end, and characters are only deleted if you explicitly choose to do so in game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dear developer I was playing yesterday The mini event when a update came and I had wait for login again but when I tryed it again no was my account , it was a new acc and I said what ?? Where go my acc , I’m playing in iPhone and gmail acc can you help me with it please? Maybe is a bug or something , before the update I was playing normal idk what happened

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xipetia View Post
    Dear developer I was playing yesterday The mini event when a update came and I had wait for login again but when I tryed it again no was my account , it was a new acc and I said what ?? Where go my acc , I’m playing in iPhone and gmail acc can you help me with it please? Maybe is a bug or something , before the update I was playing normal idk what happened
    See this response to your original inquiry.

Best wishes!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yesterday I sent 2 requests to sts by email, they still haven't responded to me, yesterday before the update I was playing the leap mini event normally with friends from the guild, when I came back after the update, my account had disappeared, I logged in with the same email but Now Gmail notifies me, for example: Do you want me to send you notifications? and before I didn't get that, it came in automatically before the update, I hope you can help me please, I play on iPhone I am the owner of the account, I know when it was created and I have screenshots of the platinum purchases I made in the game, I hope your Help and I hope my case is solved after the urshot assault update, thank you very much for responding STS

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts

Closing. Talk to support, as you've already been told. Spamming a bunch of anecdotal information that clearly has no relation is not helpful.