Quote Originally Posted by MaAaT View Post
The star beast amulet mentions the duration of the buff, the duration of the summon, but what is the cooldown?
36s. The item description has been updated.

Quote Originally Posted by chrizplague View Post
Bump this. I'm a lv 13 and cannot drop Lv 13 gear(new artifact, bracelet). Level 15-17 drop for lv 11-13 and lv 13 drop gear for lower levels etc. Is this intended or not?
This is as-designed. It's to encourage you to level up your character. If you do not want to level you character, you might be able to find those items in the Auction House.

Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
Can you make cs to show only amulets for respective class, please? This is working for all other star beast pieces, would help to not buy overpriced amulet of other class by accident.
You should be able to use the Class filter in the Auction House.

Quote Originally Posted by Americanarmy View Post
I have not seen any mage or warrior amulents in auc since event dropped is the drop rate for those 2 extremely low compared to rogue one
Verified these all have the same rarity and that the general distribution currently in the game is roughly the same. My guess would be that the other classes don't want to sell their amulets.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
About xorena's backpack arms of the rogue, the thickness or size of the rogue's hand is not appropriate, it should be thinned or adapted to the rogue's hand or made similar to shiva's hands
Sorry, no plans to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
The blue gems that give in the event tiers cannot be stashed, is that normal? Or is it a bug (if so, I don't understand the point, that is, why can't we keep them in the stash (?) and if we play at lvl 45, what does it benefit us? It doesn't make sense.
Tier awakening gems are bound. This prevents players from farming tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
Can week 2 bring new goodies to token vendor?
Week 2 does replace various vendor items, but we have no plans to deviate from the preview.

Quote Originally Posted by leohate123 View Post
Change the rarity of Recipe and the actual item like Bloodgrub doll and Recipe Bloodgrub Doll. its hard to search for the item in the auction.
Updated icon for the recipe and changed rarity to Epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
Hello I am checking in regarding the craftable Bloodgrub Headdress. The recipe does not appear to be dropping in game.
This will be fixed in the next server (content) update.

Quote Originally Posted by ezmfkne View Post
Why did the lb points drop?
See this thread (link).

Quote Originally Posted by Lee kwang soo View Post
Why is there the crafting item of large rotten wood in the event map? And since there is quest for bloodgrub furniture ingredient, shouldnt there be a crafting for that furniture? Please fix this
The Large Rotten Wood is used to craft the Bloodgrub's Headdress furnishing. The crafting schematic is now also located in the Ursoth's Assault section of the Crafting Station.

-ALS