Thread: Signs this game gonna be forgot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Signs this game gonna be forgot

I see many, many old players don t play it anymore. Just look at the ursoth lb, this is not a competition at all. Noone runs it, 43k points in 2 days of event? That is not what we saw at winter, or halloween events. Where are the top mages in this game? They took a break, no more run, farm run farm, they wake up to reality. So let s say old players, left it, no more competition, no more fun, most of players don t have a reason to run it anymore. Soon if it keeps going, we gonna see lb with 10 players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Its not the same event.
    Points are different, in Ursoth you earn points for using dolls, which can get expensive and not everyone can afford.
    Also, it looks like the vanitys are not amazing, which mean there will be less competition for them.

Also, this is 2 weeks LB.
    Most of the players like the seperate weeks LB, cus most of us are busy IRL and 2 weeks of hard grinding is not for everybody

3. The Following User Says Thank You to trueido For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

This is the 2012-2013 best mmorpg game on mobile. Wym? This game lit

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

My daughter and I just came back to this game after a eight year hiatus. A lot remains fun for us, but there is a lot that has us feeling down. This current event does not have the rewards or the crowds that big events used to have, but we're trying our best to try for gold tier. We've also noticed a huge rise in the pay to win aspect of the whole game, which is unfortunate for us. She's a single mom and I'm a disabled grandmother. We play as a way to spend some time together online. There is no possibility of paying to win for us... we're trying not to feel left behind by the game, but oftentimes we do. I guess things change, so hopefully the developers will look at the needs of their fan base and work something out for everyone. I'm still hopeful.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ofacetious For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    Its not the same event.
    Points are different, in Ursoth you earn points for using dolls, which can get expensive and not everyone can afford.
    Also, it looks like the vanitys are not amazing, which mean there will be less competition for them.

Most of the players like the seperate weeks LB, cus most of us are busy IRL and 2 weeks of hard grinding is not for everybody
    explained it best!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    Its not the same event.

I think it’s partly the 2 week lb.

Not many with a job or school can commit to it easily.

Bring back the 1 week lbs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Lb weeks have nothing to do with it. It’s too hard on end game, rewards aren’t desirable and farming essence is a grind.
    The returning players can see it’s not good. That 30 platinum/10 minute elixir says it all. How many runs can an average player do in 10 minutes?
    For me it’s exactly what Suzie said. Kdr effects rankings, so deaths are extremely undesirable. Remove KDR from our stats page and then no one will mind dying. I have enough ankhs to run from the first maps to the end but aint gonna do it. Strictly because of KDR.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.