I am currently using H Sapphire (main), H Polar for happiness bonus and H Sabra or Mephisto for arcane ability. Regarding int an so on, I can hit up to 4k buffed, but that s not the point. You see, if those combos Kraken is more involved than star beast and wearing more than 3/3 starbeast or the star beast weapon instead of any other weapon makes the set irrelevant in hardcore content or any other content due tot the fact that Kraken is cheaper now and you can simply use Snow Orb as a damage booster instead of any Star Beast weapon. You may get extra benefits for using Star Beast weapons (crit dmg, int percent), but keep in mind that you ll have to pay 130m or more for that. Next time when you make a statement, please follow it by solid arguments. It is clearly most of you don t understand what I m trying to say. I can push up to 600k dmg or more buffed, but now without kraken being involved and 4 out of 7 star beast equipment being irrelevant in the combo for the damage output. And fine, I may understand this should provide more flexibility or modularity call it how you want, but the fact that the weapon is solely dependent on another weapon that doesn t stack with the armor, and have insane cooldown, is completely sad. I ll end my discussion as I see no interest from devs in engaging in this conversation or from someone who have solid data with proof that my way of thinking is wrong. The certain thing is that most people get fooled by numbers and the lack of informations in the tooltips, buyin whatever those guys put in those lockboxes. Cheers!