Quote Originally Posted by tanasescu490 View Post
I'd like to understand why this set does so badly compared to Kraken set + Snow Orb?

In this video I'm using 6/6 Star Beast set + Kraken Armor + Star Beast Orb. The build is underpeforming placing the Star 6/6 Star Beast set build and Star Beast Orb under Kraken set + Snow Orb with is way cheaper and 1 year older than this new set. Imagine paying 700m + for a set or spending few thousand dollars just to perform like this in a lb map. Of course prices went down by the time I'm releasing this. The current value on the market of my set is around 600mil without pet. If I m using H polar sloted and H sabra, the damage is slightly better but doesn't make a noticeable difference.

Please enlighten me and the others who spend a fortune to be competitive ending up in a darker place. We're not talking there about ppl who have better awakes because I'm aware of the difference in performance. I am talking about builds with similar stats, rotations, different items and procs. I can show you the damage dealt by a guildmate with Kraken + Snow Orb. Snow Orb is 3 4m on the market. You can get full kraken with 200m or less right now. What is the point of getting Star Beast if it is not any better? Because if your argument is to have a different playsyle in place, I ll happily skip it and keep 400m gold in inventory or few thousands dollars in my pockets.
You have very low int thats ur problem plus u have bad pet happy bonus and bad AA