Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star beast 8/8 needs a buff, nerf or rework?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I am currently using H Sapphire (main), H Polar for happiness bonus and H Sabra or Mephisto for arcane ability. Regarding int an so on, I can hit up to 4k buffed, but that s not the point. You see, if those combos Kraken is more involved than star beast and wearing more than 3/3 starbeast or the star beast weapon instead of any other weapon makes the set irrelevant in hardcore content or any other content due tot the fact that Kraken is cheaper now and you can simply use Snow Orb as a damage booster instead of any Star Beast weapon. You may get extra benefits for using Star Beast weapons (crit dmg, int percent), but keep in mind that you ll have to pay 130m or more for that. Next time when you make a statement, please follow it by solid arguments. It is clearly most of you don t understand what I m trying to say. I can push up to 600k dmg or more buffed, but now without kraken being involved and 4 out of 7 star beast equipment being irrelevant in the combo for the damage output. And fine, I may understand this should provide more flexibility or modularity call it how you want, but the fact that the weapon is solely dependent on another weapon that doesn t stack with the armor, and have insane cooldown, is completely sad. I ll end my discussion as I see no interest from devs in engaging in this conversation or from someone who have solid data with proof that my way of thinking is wrong. The certain thing is that most people get fooled by numbers and the lack of informations in the tooltips, buyin whatever those guys put in those lockboxes. Cheers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

The sb stats alone is already worth 100m

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

The 3/3 stats are fine. I guess they will work in elite 86 maps.

But the 6/6 bonus is just not really better Than the 3/3 and the proc it gives with the star wep is just for 3 sec if you don’t have the amulet making it dépendant to this little amulet.

In a sentence getting more than 3 pieces and SB weapon without the amulet is trash. When usually the weapon is the center of the gameplay they can’t allow it to be trash alone.

Outperformed by a set weapon in terms of damage output. And outperformed by the arcane 81 in terms of proc damage. That’s what a trash weapon is according to me.
    Remember mythic 86 who replaced well the arcane 76 to prepare players to elite 81 content.

If only the 6/6 SB set damage buff was (7)seconds base and 8-9 seconds with amulet would it be worth it to get a 6/6 set since you could get use of the proc of that wep and feel some damage.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I don't know why you people don't face the reality that the mythic star beast set replace the previous mythic set the Golden zarus set?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tekila View Post
    The 3/3 stats are fine. I guess they will work in elite 86 maps.

But the 6/6 bonus is just not really better Than the 3/3 and the proc it gives with the star wep is just for 3 sec if you don’t have the amulet making it dépendant to this little amulet.

In a sentence getting more than 3 pieces and SB weapon without the amulet is trash. When usually the weapon is the center of the gameplay they can’t allow it to be trash alone.

Outperformed by a set weapon in terms of damage output. And outperformed by the arcane 81 in terms of proc damage. That’s what a trash weapon is according to me.
    Remember mythic 86 who replaced well the arcane 76 to prepare players to elite 81 content.

If only the 6/6 SB set damage buff was (7)seconds base and 8-9 seconds with amulet would it be worth it to get a 6/6 set since you could get use of the proc of that wep and feel some damage.

Sb amu's was literally just released? and Sb weaps last Valentines. They'll be 40m or less by the time Elite Elderwoods come at the end of May (according to roadmap). Not everything must be handed to the massess right away.

Just because SB weaps has a proc that you'd expect it to gap arcanes. Were you also comparing and complaining about lv81 force weapons upon release to 76 arcanes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Sb amu's was literally just released? and Sb weaps last Valentines. They'll be 40m or less by the time Elite Elderwoods come at the end of May (according to roadmap). Not everything must be handed to the massess right away.

Just because SB weaps has a proc that you'd expect it to gap arcanes. Were you also comparing and complaining about lv81 force weapons upon release to 76 arcanes?
    Imagine aquaris 4/4 Zaar set deals less damage than skratch staff alone.
    That is how the SB wep are rn.

They have trash proc that just put your weapon on GCD.

It could also be better if the proc was not on global cooldoWn with weps but just have it own CD. Would make more sense for the low dmg output.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Imagine aquaris 4/4 Zaar set deals less damage than skratch staff alone.
    That is how the SB wep are rn.

They have trash proc that just put your weapon on GCD.

It could also be better if the proc was not on global cooldoWn with weps but just have it own CD. Would make more sense for the low dmg output.

Skratch staff does not do less dmg than Aquaris?

Skratch staff 200% stacking dmg, Aquaris does 700%

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Skratch staff does not do less dmg than Aquaris?

Skratch staff 200% stacking dmg, Aquaris does 700%
    It does and that is why none complained about aquaris.

But SB wep proc does less damage than both kraken and even less damage than aquaris.

That’s the point I wanted to show.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

It does and that is why none complained about aquaris.

But SB wep proc does less damage than both kraken and even less damage than aquaris.

That’s the point I wanted to show.

Don't we alrdy watch netflix while farming gauntlet or hedorah nowadays? With how ez they become. There would be no strategy, fun, or choice of play if they buff em.

And again, Weaps/Amus would be dirt cheap once Elites come, for everyone to use. No reason to ask this. Infact I'd ask to buff maps instead.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Don't we alrdy watch netflix while farming gauntlet or hedorah nowadays? With how ez they become. There would be no strategy, fun, or choice of play if they buff em.

And again, Weaps/Amus would be dirt cheap once Elites come, for everyone to use. No reason to ask this. Infact I'd ask to buff maps instead.
    i do xD

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk