That whole SB set is a huge mess and people will realise it later or sooner. I have tested in in any way and it is so controversial that I honestly intend to sell it and skip it entirely. It has no relevance for most of the content assuming that you have kraken/force/zaarus in various combinations. Beside that 3/3 star beast boost for status, it is not much about it to be honest and it is sad. Especially for the fact that they messed up the marketing campaign and devalued it way too fast in my opinion. In one night after 2 months since it was intruduced the pieces went down 80-90% in price. And this is due to the availability and the fact that people find it mostly not competitive enough. I hope they will revisit it or make it part of new upcoming arcanes as I don t see the relevance in the future. And let me tell you that if they won t do anything about it, I m certainly not doing further investiments as I don t see the point once I feel like scammed. We are in a place where Force gun that has lower stats, no proc, manage to output more damage than Star Beast weapons. Sad.