Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the difficulty is urgent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
    How funny, I imagine it will be funnier for the developers to see how arcane 81 is even so broken that it continues to kill in elite for not having an adequate difficulty... adding that they do not increase difficulty and Kraken is still meta... wow why buy arcane 86 then, if friends urge the difficulty or nerf the arcane 81 it's that simple, it's not convenient for the developers that we continue using arcane 81 even in 81, without difficulty (there is none, and played with only kraken daggas weapon and it is enough to kill enemy mobs, in bosses it is different but I am not talking about bosses but mobs)
    Actually game is focused more on boss than mobs i dont get your point tbh.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brianeitor477 View Post
    Actually game is focused more on boss than mobs i dont get your point tbh.
    That is the problem, and even so the bosses die without effort just because they have strong weapons but without strategies or anything

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Some people don't have the kraken gears yet. I'm not sure about starbeast gears having never tried them. I do know for sure that some people are still using Zaa because they have not long since levelled.
    I think saying that this is an urgent matter is a tad over the top but then again I don't take games seriously anymore.
    It's best to just relax and enjoy. There's no rush. 🙂
    Of course there is a rush, I have been waiting for this to improve for 2 years, they only want to add stat multipliers, there is no difficulty in anything, there is no pleasure in playing it after killing bosses in record times (they literally forced us to kill in seconds) without just a strategy launch meaningless processes and make minimal efforts

If they don't do something to get rid of the bad habit of killing with just a few hits, everything will get more boring in the future, even on low level accounts it's more fun, the maximum level seems like a bad joke

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
    Of course there is a rush, I have been waiting for this to improve for 2 years, they only want to add stat multipliers, there is no difficulty in anything, there is no pleasure in playing it after killing bosses in record times (they literally forced us to kill in seconds) without just a strategy launch meaningless processes and make minimal efforts

If they don't do something to get rid of the bad habit of killing with just a few hits, everything will get more boring in the future, even on low level accounts it's more fun, the maximum level seems like a bad joke
    BUT….and it’s a big but…no one is going to farm a map that takes ages when gl is the only reward..look at indigo..even with nearly all mobs dead ppl don’t even look at boss. This last event more than any is an example of how pointless it is to run unless doing lb. To get players to engage more with bosses , maps , events there needs to be something worth looting within a reasonable amount of time.