Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Return of the Dark Sacrament!

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,894 Posts

Default Return of the Dark Sacrament!

Available from May 9th through 23rd.

Greetings, Vampires!

THE DARK SACRAMENT

Name:  dl_dark_sacrament.JPG
Views: 519
Size:  166.9 KB
    This week will see the return of the Dark Sacrament Vendor!
    For anyone planning a wedding, this is your chance to stock up on tuxedos, wedding dresses, wisps and more.

Weekend Deals
    Limited quantities of the Arcane Thief of Gold, The Gimp, Veinous Gimp, and Arterial Gimp Sets are available in the store on the weekends.
    The Arcane Thief of Gold gives you +100% Gold when worn.

Best wishes, Vampires!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Another great event!
    All versions of Gimp come, can you do the same for arcane? (Arcane thie of Night , Arcane thief of Blood , Arcane thief of Dawn)
    Thank you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darklover For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

All gimp come back nice!!! Can you bring back arcane thief of blood and arcane thief of dawn thanks you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Good event glad to see gimp return.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Plz bring back the wedding wisps cuz they were all character bound

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kreshin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Thank you 😀 @Futumsh

-Uptosts
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Very good!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

When is free platinum returning in nightly rewards? We really need this please some can't even do events because no platinum to respec no good offers too

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Niceone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

So glad this event is returning! Do you think you all can add the daring demon gem and android beast gem to daily deals? I ask this because the gems are very hard to find in the game for purchase without paying an arm and leg for them. Also, by bringing these gems back, people like me and others, will be able to PvP since we will have a full gem set. Dark Legends has a nice reputation for PvP, and I think that bringing the gems back will definitely encourage even more players to PvP. Plus, gigers made a comeback, so I think this would be a great move. Lastly, bringing these gems back will help both the players and Spacetime Studio's revenue if they are offered in the daily deals. I know that I am just one person, but I am pretty sure that I am a representative of all of us when it comes to this topic. Please take the idea into consideration; thank you so much, STS!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Panda19 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Arcane of blood/night/dawn would be a great value item added to this event. Let’s keep in mind these were brought long ago and with time it has become rare in which many players use black market to purchase these sets for real money since it is rare for players to sell for worthy other items. STS would benefit so much making money selling these for plat; Rather than letting others profit in cash doing illegal trades for money.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aaaaamnn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Panda19 View Post
    So glad this event is returning! Do you think you all can add the daring demon gem and android beast gem to daily deals? I ask this because the gems are very hard to find in the game for purchase without paying an arm and leg for them. Also, by bringing these gems back, people like me and others, will be able to PvP since we will have a full gem set. Dark Legends has a nice reputation for PvP, and I think that bringing the gems back will definitely encourage even more players to PvP. Plus, gigers made a comeback, so I think this would be a great move. Lastly, bringing these gems back will help both the players and Spacetime Studio's revenue if they are offered in the daily deals. I know that I am just one person, but I am pretty sure that I am a representative of all of us when it comes to this topic. Please take the idea into consideration; thank you so much, STS!
    I agree with this, I think it's time to return them considering it's current prices right now. We noticed that PvP became active again when Lucerath Giger returned. Returning Daring Demon and Android Beast Gem won't be for PvP only but it will be useful in general especially competing in Leaderboard Events. Giving everyone a fair chance to compete all the way to the top.

Access BOR Discord Server in here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Panda19 View Post
    Also completely agreeing with this.... Android/Daring haven't returned since long time n were a difficult drop, please bring them back again so everybody can play on equal basis, why not releasing even a bound version of them instead of a daily deal (like u did for the sun pendant). Ty in advance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
    Also completely agreeing with this.... Android/Daring haven't returned since long time n were a difficult drop, please bring them back again so everybody can play on equal basis, why not releasing even a bound version of them instead of a daily deal (like u did for the sun pendant). Ty in advance
    Bound versions might be better option. We need different ideas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Arcane thief blood arcane thief dawn arcane thief night please bring it back