Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 56 of 56

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dark Legends Twelfth Birthday Celebration!

  1. #41
    Junior Member Ocaflavat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Under your bed aawwwooo!!!!
    Posts
    32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charyoutree View Post
    I read the whole exchange. Then I read this last thing...

    "Where in my history did you got the idea I agree in returning giger? Are you fr rn? LOL I don't even have past comments you fr accusing people and going around acting as if you know it all."

    And then I clicked your name, curious. And there was your history. 27 posts (not zero). Including a post saying "I agree bring back gigers. "...

    Sometimes it's better to bow out and admit you went overboard and then explain your point. Because what you just said in reply to me, to explain I was wrong, is directly contradicted by your own words. Literally word.for.word.

    Just letting you know that anyone can see this and all your previous posts. At any time. Maybe you weren't aware before but hopefully now you are. You lose the argument when you go too far making claims that are easily proven wrong. Even by an original boring ex-player like me. Tc.
    Excuse my manners. "I read the whole exchange. Then I read this last thing..." This sentence already says enough. (You read the whole exchange and failed to acknowledge the main root of the argument). Stating and pointing only the last part is not a very strong reference to back up the whole thing.

  2. #42
    Junior Member Ocaflavat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Under your bed aawwwooo!!!!
    Posts
    32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charyoutree View Post
    I read the whole exchange. Then I read this last thing...

    "Where in my history did you got the idea I agree in returning giger? Are you fr rn? LOL I don't even have past comments you fr accusing people and going around acting as if you know it all."

    And then I clicked your name, curious. And there was your history. 27 posts (not zero). Including a post saying "I agree bring back gigers. "...

    Sometimes it's better to bow out and admit you went overboard and then explain your point. Because what you just said in reply to me, to explain I was wrong, is directly contradicted by your own words. Literally word.for.word.

    Just letting you know that anyone can see this and all your previous posts. At any time. Maybe you weren't aware before but hopefully now you are. You lose the argument when you go too far making claims that are easily proven wrong. Even by an original boring ex-player like me. Tc.
    Fyi "where in my history did you got the idea I agree in returning giger?" This is an argument for the person to say it directly I did since he can't prove the one he said I requested it. "I don't even have past comments" I'm referring about requesting items in my comment history since that's the main topic and I didn't say I have zero comments from my entire time here, you personally created that word just so you think you can win in an argument you created. Yes you're wrong for judging people without reading everything and pointing out the roof of it. You came here out of boredom and specify you're an original ex-player.

    This isn't about winning or losing an argument. If you think like that then let me correct your signature to original bored ex-player. Because that's what bored people do just to point out the last convo to get attention without acknowledging the whole conversation and the root of it.

  3. #43
    Junior Member Rofixan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2024
    Posts
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Thanks would be nice if brought back some limited weapons

  4. #44
    Junior Member Charyoutree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    42
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocaflavat View Post
    Fyi "where in my history did you got the idea I agree in returning giger?" This is an argument for the person to say it directly I did since he can't prove the one he said I requested it. "I don't even have past comments" I'm referring about requesting items in my comment history since that's the main topic and I didn't say I have zero comments from my entire time here, you personally created that word just so you think you can win in an argument you created. Yes you're wrong for judging people without reading everything and pointing out the roof of it. You came here out of boredom and specify you're an original ex-player.

    This isn't about winning or losing an argument. If you think like that then let me correct your signature to original bored ex-player. Because that's what bored people do just to point out the last convo to get attention without acknowledging the whole conversation and the root of it.
    Lol wow... ty for proving my point. I'm all ouchy now with your multiple long comebacks explaining yourself and attacks on a complete stranger with silly insults.

    That said, I'm so sorry you feel judged. No sarcasm there, truthfully, because you seem to feel that way more with every post you make and it can't be fun or feel good.

    Perhaps it would help if you find a way to recognize when someone is trying to be nice? Those people do still exist, even in the dl universe, and I happen to be one of them. Or pause to understand that it doesn't matter that I didn't follow every nuance of your excessively detailed argument, when my small point about your one statement and that you having a history anyone can see was clearly made? And please pardon the hell out of me for just trying to be kind and help a fellow gamer to prevent further embarrassment because clearly avoiding embarrassment doesn't seem to be important to you today. So do you, and enjoy. Apologies for ruffling your feathers. I'm sure you're a nice person irl, but sadly your reaction to a stranger doesn't show that.

    And to be clear, I don't need attention. This is my only recent post (last one was 5 years ago, before your current Tapatalk existed). And I do happen to be an original player that has never changed my IGN (you can click my name too!). And yes I'm sadly bored and stopped playing and was hoping for new content when I checked the update. All true. But FYI not everyone who hits reply is attacking you or enjoys a pointless argument. Clearly you do, and I hope you enjoy arguing with yourself. Maybe you find it fun. I don't. Goodnight.

    Hi mods/devs, it's been said before I'm sure, but it's truly sad that basic politeness and playing the game just for fun are so rare now. So many other games don't have this ridiculousness. I enjoyed farming and playing your platform for years and made great friends, but DL has more and more evolved into a place to attack other people to score useless points (and scammers, so many scammers) and it's no wonder that so many of us left. I certainly regret checking in on the update hoping for something new, trying to be nice to a stranger, and needing to ignore 4 or 5 posts of bull**** attempting to make me feel... idk... bad?... for it? This is the community of gamers you now foster. It doesn't have to be this way. Please do better.
    BOOM Co-founder and GM

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Posts
    65
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charyoutree View Post
    Lol wow... ty for proving my point. I'm all ouchy now with your multiple long comebacks explaining yourself and attacks on a complete stranger with silly insults.

    That said, I'm so sorry you feel judged. No sarcasm there, truthfully, because you seem to feel that way more with every post you make and it can't be fun or feel good.

    Perhaps it would help if you find a way to recognize when someone is trying to be nice? Those people do still exist, even in the dl universe, and I happen to be one of them. Or pause to understand that it doesn't matter that I didn't follow every nuance of your excessively detailed argument, when my small point about your one statement and that you having a history anyone can see was clearly made? And please pardon the hell out of me for just trying to be kind and help a fellow gamer to prevent further embarrassment because clearly avoiding embarrassment doesn't seem to be important to you today. So do you, and enjoy. Apologies for ruffling your feathers. I'm sure you're a nice person irl, but sadly your reaction to a stranger doesn't show that.

    And to be clear, I don't need attention. This is my only recent post (last one was 5 years ago, before your current Tapatalk existed). And I do happen to be an original player that has never changed my IGN (you can click my name too!). And yes I'm sadly bored and stopped playing and was hoping for new content when I checked the update. All true. But FYI not everyone who hits reply is attacking you or enjoys a pointless argument. Clearly you do, and I hope you enjoy arguing with yourself. Maybe you find it fun. I don't. Goodnight.

    Hi mods/devs, it's been said before I'm sure, but it's truly sad that basic politeness and playing the game just for fun are so rare now. So many other games don't have this ridiculousness. I enjoyed farming and playing your platform for years and made great friends, but DL has more and more evolved into a place to attack other people to score useless points (and scammers, so many scammers) and it's no wonder that so many of us left. I certainly regret checking in on the update hoping for something new, trying to be nice to a stranger, and needing to ignore 4 or 5 posts of bull**** attempting to make me feel... idk... bad?... for it? This is the community of gamers you now foster. It doesn't have to be this way. Please do better.
    100% 👌🏼 🙏🏼

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Posts
    65
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Maybe it doesn't belong here but I can just agree with that. I play my account since the beginning in 2012 ( with breaks, toon and name changes) but one thing is very true, the mentality of players changed a lot. Yes, there were always people who were rude and scammed but now it seems it's like a hobby for some players. Standing in sanctuary the whole day and insulting others. Having no manners in forums or scamming their so called friends. It definitely got worse. It's a game...a game is supposed to make fun. If the only thing making fun is being rude then people shouldn't play this game and get busy in real life.
    And if I can give my 2 cents to the topic above... Requesting something to come back or agreeing with that request is basically the same thing..but nvm...good luck everyone in this event 🍀🤞🏼

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyv For This Useful Post:


  8. #47
    Member Highspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    55
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Iím back!!! After a long long time. I agree with Lyv. Itís super toxic just hangin out at sanctuary. Either they spam non sense stuff, spam you with message that they want to trade stuff for your helix, or just random hate message. Iím just here for the fun.

  9. #48
    Forum Adept Phosgore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Vampires' Crypt ⚰️ 🧛🍷⚔️
    Posts
    378
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    859
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    227
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

    Default

    About the drama: Just click "Ignore" on anyone who bothers you, simple and healthy.
    About topic announcement: Thank you for the event!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Phosgore For This Useful Post:


  11. #49
    Member Yuying's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    let them be them let us be us
    Posts
    143
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    @Futumsh Hello dev, The tradable beast Blood Pack that allowed to buy with token was no longer there, is it a bugs or you just purposely remove it ?

  12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #50
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,571
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,029
    Thanked in
    1,900 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuying View Post
    @Futumsh Hello dev, The tradable beast Blood Pack that allowed to buy with token was no longer there, is it a bugs or you just purposely remove it ?
    This hasn't changed since the event started. The tradable pack is not for tokens, only the direct application.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:


  14. #51
    Member Yuying's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    let them be them let us be us
    Posts
    143
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    This hasn't changed since the event started. The tradable pack is not for tokens, only the direct application.
    We able to buy the tradable with token before sir, and when event start early we able to do so too.

  15. #52
    Member Tranquilities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    69
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    39
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phosgore View Post
    About the drama: Just click "Ignore" on anyone who bothers you, simple and healthy.
    About topic announcement: Thank you for the event!
    I don't understand why people don't do this more often. Could help avoid a lot of unnecessary drama and issues.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranquilities For This Useful Post:


  17. #53
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2024
    Posts
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    The drop rate seems low than usual rn also sunset lazer not dropping, I tried alot and I failed, may be because the drop rate is too low, if it's really low, can you increase a little bit ?

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butstillalive For This Useful Post:


  19. #54
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    12 th birthday woot woot g6

  20. #55
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Hi, could we please get the Arcane blood, Blud mafia set and The gimp return in next event ? Those never came back n should at least get one come back, like everything else. Ty for ur comprehension

  21. #56
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    41
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Agree to have back blud arcane blood and gimp

Similar Threads

  1. Dark Legends Eleventh Birthday Celebration!
    By Futumsh in forum DL Announcements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-26-2023, 03:33 PM
  2. Preview - Dark Legends Tenth Birthday Celebration!
    By Cinco in forum DL Announcements
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 06-10-2022, 12:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •