Quote Originally Posted by Ocaflavat View Post
You called accusing people as stating facts? HAHAHAHA. Aren't you the old player owning Helix?? You keep requesting other items to return knowing the devs said they will return non leaderboard vanities. I think you read it wrong. They said vanities not equipments. Even the terms in game you don't even know them. You been playing for so many years and all you do is to cry and abuse the system for requesting tons of items each time they returned something.

You're the one who looks pissed off by typing down every word I said LMAO. You wouldn't do that if you weren't madly pissed about something I said. You kinda look desperate too for requesting items to return everytime. I do not need to explain your own doing, if you wanna backtrack go ahead it just proves my point that you don't care about the game, you just want to ruin the rarity.

You don't even know what does rarity means I bet. That's why you keep insisting "I'm playing the exclusivity card". Just because most players value rarity in a game doesn't mean they wanna feel exclusive, they just simply care about the game. How about you girl? You just care about your own agenda and your hidden motives to attack those certain players who owns those items

HAHAHAHA < Aww that cute, laught in pain.
accusing people as stating facts. < Again i'm stating fact, the word accusing suit you more, you accusing me for saying thing that is not true when it is true.
You're the one who looks pissed off by typing down every word I said LMAO. < I'm not sure who look pissed off rn, you who write such a long reply or me who too lazy to keep wasting time reply to you. But really i felt sooo bad
if you wanna backtrack go ahead it just proves my point that you don't care about the game, you just want to ruin the rarity.< asking me to proves your igoistic point? First explain to me why you agree about return of giger. Don't bring up the > cuz it good for pvp.
You don't even know what does rarity means I bet.> yes i don't , explain
How about you girl? You just care about your own agenda and your hidden motives to attack those certain players who owns those items.> Now i become a girl , after a detective. I just care about my own agenda cuz i ask for return of things that you currently own and not things that you currently need??? If i ask for thing that you need i bet you gonna agree asf.
your hidden motives to attack those certain players who owns those items. < you keep saying attacking this, attacking those, is that what you alway been doing and you think i have the same thought as you ?
That why i said above might as well bring back that exact same event that have those items, to make it fair for everyone, since you said you work hard to grind for those, other players can do the same.
And this is my last reply, More reply will only be remove by dev.