Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Vanities

I wish there was so many more vanities or maybe there are only so many circulating due to old players quitting and never returning. Maybe as a female player, I do prioritize vanities, I just feel this game has so much potential when it comes to decking out Rogue, mage, and Warrior but only so little is done..?! Or did I miss out on really cool vanities???

Just putting my 2 cents out there lol
    Last edited by emuuu; 03-11-2024 at 09:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emuuu View Post
    I wish there was so many more vanities or maybe there are only so many circulating due to old players quitting and never returning. Maybe as a female player, I do prioritize vanities, I just feel this game as so much potential when it comes to decking out Rogue, mage, and Warrior but only so little is done..?! Or did I miss out on really cool vanities???

Theirs a lot, mainly the coolest, are expensive. But since Sts has been cranking w's as of late, I think will see a lot more

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I hope so ;;
    ˚⋆*𝗊𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗎𝗌𝗍*☆。

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

I wish there was so many more vanities or maybe there are only so many circulating due to old players quitting and never returning. Maybe as a female player, I do prioritize vanities, I just feel this game has so much potential when it comes to decking out Rogue, mage, and Warrior but only so little is done..?! Or did I miss out on really cool vanities???

There are a ton of vanities but not alot that gear towards female characters. Mage only has a few like Ashera & Violet. Im male but I like those two alot, they are unique in my opinion.The popular thing to do now days is to mix n match vanities instead of complete sets. Doing that you may find a combination you like. just a thought. :-)

Have a Blessed day!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Just adding that the guy gamers are serious about their vanities too. Is definitely not just something us ladies love about AL.

I think there are tons and tons of vanities in the game, is there a fit you are trying to achieve but cannot based on current availability?

Maybe we can help you!

Describe your dream look (and class) and perhaps the forum community can help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

I have been asking for a girly face and hair for mage for years now. People say that mage has no gender but they make so many male vanities, mystic has a beard for instance.
    Like Chiiwawa said, there's only violet and ashera and when I wore the violet, people said I was scary. The ashera only looks ok with a staff, with a gun it looks all twisted. The head looks too small if it's used with any other armour vanity.
    My idea was and still is to have a face and hair from the boutique which we can purchase with tokens, like skin colour, hair and other faces. That way it doesn't fall off in the tub.
    We can keep the body the same, just have a nice girly face (not scary) and some pigtails like the violet ones but in different colours.
    There are many female mages out there and it would be nice not to be called bro. I have also noticed that a rogue can look male now. .short hair and some vanities are definitely male looking, flat chested and also something going on in the southern area, especially the tuxedo.
    Please, can we have a girly face? 👧.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I have been asking for a girly face and hair for mage for years now. People say that mage has no gender but they make so many male vanities, mystic has a beard for instance.
    Like Chiiwawa said, there's only violet and ashera and when I wore the violet, people said I was scary. The ashera only looks ok with a staff, with a gun it looks all twisted. The head looks too small if it's used with any other armour vanity.
    My idea was and still is to have a face and hair from the boutique which we can purchase with tokens, like skin colour, hair and other faces. That way it doesn't fall off in the tub.
    We can keep the body the same, just have a nice girly face (not scary) and some pigtails like the violet ones but in different colours.
    There are many female mages out there and it would be nice not to be called bro. I have also noticed that a rogue can look male now. .short hair and some vanities are definitely male looking, flat chested and also something going on in the southern area, especially the tuxedo.
    Please, can we have a girly face? ��.
    I agree!! Do you have ss of those two you mentioned? I’m still new
    ˚⋆*𝗊𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗎𝗌𝗍*☆。

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Just adding that the guy gamers are serious about their vanities too. Is definitely not just something us ladies love about AL.

I think there are tons and tons of vanities in the game, is there a fit you are trying to achieve but cannot based on current availability?

Maybe we can help you!

Describe your dream look (and class) and perhaps the forum community can help.
    Thank you!! I’m rogue. I’ll definitely come back when I am trying to find something. I prefer sleek looks like Shadowbound (obv out of my price range) so I’m rocking the death elite with the black heart wings.. might try to score the white elite suit if the price drops. Thank you so much for your help!!!!!
    ˚⋆*𝗊𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗎𝗌𝗍*☆。

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I do also like the ice skin I’ve seen floating around. Especially looks cool on mage!!
    ˚⋆*𝗊𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗎𝗌𝗍*☆。

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

There's none in the auction at the moment and if there was they are so expensive it would make your eyes water.
    I sold my violet ages ago and regret it now because I sold it cheap. The violet mask and armour are from a Halloween event years back but the mask is the most expensive. You can match the mask with most any other vanity armour unlike the ashera.
    It's not perfect but it's the nearest you can get to looking female. Evil looking though.
    My main is rogue and I like the older vanities for that character because the newer ones don't seem feminine enough for my taste although the haunted bride armour is nice, teamed up with coriander hat or flower circlet. The neo armour is quite good with shades of you're liking a sleek look. Bikinis seem to be popular at the moment too.
    It's best to just peruse through the auction. Actually, I think the Gothic armour is well designed but so many were dropped in that event that hardly anyone wears them. They are quite cheap and therefore people ignore them. If only a limited number dropped, they would most likely be sought after.
    It's like I said in a previous post a while back, this game mirrors real life, even down to people wanting the most expensive and most exclusive fashion. The green arlor set was the vanity every rogue dreamed of owning years ago until sts released it again. It became too cheap to be seen dead in for a while but the price of that vanity is slowly rising again. It is very well designed and the armour can be worn throughout the year even though it's a winter vanity. I wish I'd kept a lot more of my vanities now that I come to think of it.
    Good luck finding one you like and have a brilliant day. 🙂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Just one more thing. If mage has no gender, how come the vanity from Sir Spendalot is a suit?? A manly suit?
    Why not a nice female vanity?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Here is ashera

Name:  63F61CBF-064B-4193-BA4C-17998AA09BA8.jpeg
Views: 521
Size:  165.0 KB
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

I wear Ashera most of the time and sometimes Violet. Im a guy but I just really like the looks of those two vanities. The artwork on them is very nice and they give the mage a human face. Oh and my red founder. I would have to say that is my favorite vanity of all time. When I first started playing I couldn't afford it but finally earned enough gold to buy. I vowed never to sell it and its still in my inventory. I hope you find something that suits you. Best wishes!

chiiWaWa... :-)
    "Cult? What Cult?"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to chiiwawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Do you know of any pink cute armor vanities for rogue other than the silver assassin one?
    ˚⋆*𝗊𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗎𝗌𝗍*☆。

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I found someone with Violet.
    Name:  IMG_1382.png
Views: 233
Size:  3.05 MB

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Daogole For This Useful Post:

18.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Thanks for the feedback, we'll consider this internally.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Yes i totally agree as well as i am female player as well we also need vanities but also more hair and appearances because these changes are very important

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MarianaFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Thumbs up

+10000 add those vanities in the next forgotten vanities event