Quote Originally Posted by emuuu View Post
I agree!! Do you have ss of those two you mentioned? I’m still new
There's none in the auction at the moment and if there was they are so expensive it would make your eyes water.
I sold my violet ages ago and regret it now because I sold it cheap. The violet mask and armour are from a Halloween event years back but the mask is the most expensive. You can match the mask with most any other vanity armour unlike the ashera.
It's not perfect but it's the nearest you can get to looking female. Evil looking though.
My main is rogue and I like the older vanities for that character because the newer ones don't seem feminine enough for my taste although the haunted bride armour is nice, teamed up with coriander hat or flower circlet. The neo armour is quite good with shades of you're liking a sleek look. Bikinis seem to be popular at the moment too.
It's best to just peruse through the auction. Actually, I think the Gothic armour is well designed but so many were dropped in that event that hardly anyone wears them. They are quite cheap and therefore people ignore them. If only a limited number dropped, they would most likely be sought after.
It's like I said in a previous post a while back, this game mirrors real life, even down to people wanting the most expensive and most exclusive fashion. The green arlor set was the vanity every rogue dreamed of owning years ago until sts released it again. It became too cheap to be seen dead in for a while but the price of that vanity is slowly rising again. It is very well designed and the armour can be worn throughout the year even though it's a winter vanity. I wish I'd kept a lot more of my vanities now that I come to think of it.
Good luck finding one you like and have a brilliant day. 🙂