Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
Thanks for your well-written feedback!

We believe that we have struck an appropriate balance for the Twisted Tyrant Jewel by making it trade-friendly and removable - thus ensuring that it can be obtained with gold (or items), and that it can be sold / traded independently of the item to which it was originally socketed.

It is also worth noting that there is no other paid content in the Levlar's Lair event. There are no locked crates, no special elixirs, no Energy, no access items. So I would assert that having only this one (1) thing for Platinum is an acceptable balance.

Best wishes! :-)
Thank you for considering my feedback and for explaining the trade-friendly nature of the Twisted Tyrant Jewel. While I appreciate the ability to obtain the jewel with gold or items and trade it independently, I still believe that allowing it to be looted would add a new level of excitement and achievement to the game.

I understand your point about the balance in the Levlar's Lair event and the absence of other paid content. However, I believe that making the Twisted Tyrant Jewel lootable would not only benefit players who are unable to spend platinum but also enrich the overall gameplay experience for everyone.

I respect the decisions made by the development team and appreciate your response. I look forward to seeing how Arcane Legends continues to evolve. Thank you for your dedication to the game and its community.

Sent from my SM-A235M using Tapatalk