Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Levlar Returns! New Expanded Event! New XP Jewel!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

We won't be able to loot larger xp kits anymore?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Will hardcore be safe?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Energy free but one entry will cost a certain amount of gold like 25k gold for example? (LOL) I wonder and I really hope that this event is really accessible and free for everyone. Also about the new jewel, I'm sure it will also have a special effects in it once it's been turned into a super gem?

Anyways, what I'm really looking forward is the Easter event and I do hope that you'll release a limited time sale Cloud Aura in it and a Chub pet as a wisp(Wisp lootable from crate maybe or a drop from event. And uhmmm consider making an arcane or heroic version of chub as well?

Also a Goblin Corpse Aura for Goblin event soon.

Thanks~~~~~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
    sad that if we dont pay, the game die. Thanks to all pay to play players tho!!
    Congratulations, you've just invented wheel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1 its really sad news for APs dealing players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hope theres a plat sale

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    We won't be able to loot larger xp kits anymore?
    In this event, Mad Prince Levlar has a chance to drop XP Kits that range from 100 XP to 2,000 XP - in addition to the tokens, some gold, and crafting components :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #48
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    Energy free but one entry will cost a certain amount of gold like 25k gold for example?
    There is no gold cost to enter Levlar's Lair :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #49
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wwwwwwwwwwadu View Post
    Will hardcore be safe?
    So... Levlar's Lair is a combat zone. Hardcore are never truly safe in a combat environment. The risk of perma-death for Hardcore Legends is always present in this sort of space.

Nevertheless, the purpose of the event is to help characters advance. In service of that goal, Levlar's Lair is designed to be 'easy,' and non-threatening (even to poorly geared characters).

Good luck! :-)
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    There is no gold cost to enter Levlar's Lair :-)
    Awesome, thats good news. I'm gonna tell this to my few long time friends who came back to the game.

Thanks man

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #51
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omgeashenr View Post
    Subject: Feedback on Twisted Tyrant Jewel in Arcane Legends

Dear Arcane Legends Development Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to share some feedback regarding the new Twisted Tyrant Jewel. As an active player and member of the community, I believe there is an opportunity to enhance the game experience by allowing this jewel to be looted rather than solely obtained through platinum purchases.

The Twisted Tyrant Jewel is a valuable item that can significantly impact gameplay, particularly for players at lower levels who may not have access to platinum currency. Allowing this jewel to be looted from enemies or chests would not only add excitement and a sense of accomplishment to the looting experience but also provide a more inclusive gameplay experience for all players.

I understand the importance of monetization in free-to-play games, and I appreciate the efforts of the development team to create engaging content. However, I believe there is a balance to be struck between monetization and player satisfaction. By making the Twisted Tyrant Jewel lootable, you can create a more rewarding and enjoyable experience for all players, regardless of their spending capacity.

I hope you will consider this feedback and explore ways to implement this change in a way that benefits the entire Arcane Legends community. Thank you for your continued dedication to the game, and I look forward to seeing how it evolves in the future.

Sent from my SM-A235M using Tapatalk
    Thanks for your well-written feedback!

We believe that we have struck an appropriate balance for the Twisted Tyrant Jewel by making it trade-friendly and removable - thus ensuring that it can be obtained with gold (or items), and that it can be sold / traded independently of the item to which it was originally socketed.

It is also worth noting that there is no other paid content in the Levlar's Lair event. There are no locked crates, no special elixirs, no Energy, no access items. So I would assert that having only this one (1) thing for Platinum is an acceptable balance.

Best wishes! :-)
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Luck elixir help better drop here ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Pretty unfortunate that people went from being able to explore the game with this event to being pigeon holed into running the same map 1,000x over and over. Thats what the the game revolves around, we do not need it in every event. That was a mistake, the previous event was better.

You should have left well enough alone and put your time elsewhere That said i have never had a need or want to run this event and am a hard person to please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thanks for your well-written feedback!

We believe that we have struck an appropriate balance for the Twisted Tyrant Jewel by making it trade-friendly and removable - thus ensuring that it can be obtained with gold (or items), and that it can be sold / traded independently of the item to which it was originally socketed.

It is also worth noting that there is no other paid content in the Levlar's Lair event. There are no locked crates, no special elixirs, no Energy, no access items. So I would assert that having only this one (1) thing for Platinum is an acceptable balance.

Best wishes! :-)
    Thank you for considering my feedback and for explaining the trade-friendly nature of the Twisted Tyrant Jewel. While I appreciate the ability to obtain the jewel with gold or items and trade it independently, I still believe that allowing it to be looted would add a new level of excitement and achievement to the game.

I understand your point about the balance in the Levlar's Lair event and the absence of other paid content. However, I believe that making the Twisted Tyrant Jewel lootable would not only benefit players who are unable to spend platinum but also enrich the overall gameplay experience for everyone.

I respect the decisions made by the development team and appreciate your response. I look forward to seeing how Arcane Legends continues to evolve. Thank you for your dedication to the game and its community.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Pretty unfortunate that people went from being able to explore the game with this event to being pigeon holed into running the same map 1,000x over and over. Thats what the the game revolves around, we do not need it in every event. That was a mistake, the previous event was better.

You should have left well enough alone and put your time elsewhere That said i have never had a need or want to run this event and am a hard person to please.
    I understand your frustration with feeling pigeonholed into running the same map repeatedly, and I appreciate your feedback. However, I believe there are some misconceptions in your assessment of the revamped Levlar map.

The new Levlar map offers a refreshed experience with updated visuals, mechanics, and rewards. While it may seem like players are running the same map repeatedly, the revamped version actually introduces new challenges and strategies, making each run unique.

Additionally, the Levlar's Lair event is just one of many events in Arcane Legends, each offering different gameplay experiences and rewards. The diversity of events ensures that players have a variety of activities to enjoy and prevents the game from becoming monotonous.

Furthermore, the development team's decision to revamp the Levlar map was likely based on player feedback and a desire to keep the game fresh and engaging. While it's unfortunate that you haven't found the event to your liking, it's important to remember that different players have different preferences.

Overall, I believe the revamped Levlar map adds value to the game by providing a new and exciting experience for players. I encourage you to give it another try and see if it grows on you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Trade friendly = plat buyers win, STS wins and everyone else doesn’t.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post

Ikr, the things they waste time on. No one requests this event.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Ikr, the things they waste time on. No one requests this event.
    This event runs every yesr as a fillin event since late 2018 so it will keep coming to matter what mot sure if ur new tho but this events been going on for years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

In this event, Mad Prince Levlar has a chance to drop XP Kits that range from 100 XP to 2,000 XP - in addition to the tokens, some gold, and crafting components :-)
    Oh that's ok. Thanks.

21.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #60
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Moving discussion to feedback thread here (link).

-ALS

22. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post: