Quote Originally Posted by Panda19 View Post
So glad this event is returning! Do you think you all can add the daring demon gem and android beast gem to daily deals? I ask this because the gems are very hard to find in the game for purchase without paying an arm and leg for them. Also, by bringing these gems back, people like me and others, will be able to PvP since we will have a full gem set. Dark Legends has a nice reputation for PvP, and I think that bringing the gems back will definitely encourage even more players to PvP. Plus, gigers made a comeback, so I think this would be a great move. Lastly, bringing these gems back will help both the players and Spacetime Studio's revenue if they are offered in the daily deals. I know that I am just one person, but I am pretty sure that I am a representative of all of us when it comes to this topic. Please take the idea into consideration; thank you so much, STS!
I agree with this, I think it's time to return them considering it's current prices right now. We noticed that PvP became active again when Lucerath Giger returned. Returning Daring Demon and Android Beast Gem won't be for PvP only but it will be useful in general especially competing in Leaderboard Events. Giving everyone a fair chance to compete all the way to the top.