Quote Originally Posted by Omgeashenr View Post
Hey everyone,

I wanted to bring up an issue that's been bothering me and I believe it's affecting many other low-level players in Arcane Legends. Recently, a new event has dropped by the name of levlar which is great for higher-level players. However, for us level 1 players, it poses a significant challenge and doesn't seem quite fair.

As a level 1 player, I found myself struggling to navigate through the new map, constantly facing high-level enemies that are nearly impossible to defeat at my current level. This not only makes it frustrating but also hinders my progress in the game.

I believe this is an oversight that needs to be addressed. The new map should be accessible and enjoyable for players of all levels. It would be great if the developers could either adjust the difficulty of the map for lower-level players or provide alternative content that is more suitable for us.

I'm curious to hear what other low-level players think about this. Have you also found the new map to be too challenging? Let's discuss and hopefully, we can bring this issue to the attention of the developers for a fair solution.

Sent from my SM-A235M using Tapatalk
All classes can defeat all of the monsters with default Level 1 gear.

If you are getting surrounded, adjust your combat strategy to pull individual monsters and fight them one-on-one.

After defeating the first group of monsters you will be Level 2. Once you reach Verglas you should be Level 3... unless you've deliberately disabled XP gain.

When you gain a Level, go to your Character Page and allocate Skill Points. Unlock new skills and use them against the remaining monsters (rinse, repeat).

Another very easy solution to your issue would be to run the first (and/or second) Brackenridge Map before storming Levlar's Lair.