Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New jewel

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default New jewel

They could put a gem similar to the recent experience but instead of the basic experience let it be spirit weapon experience

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
    They could put a gem similar to the recent experience but instead of the basic experience let it be spirit weapon experience
    True - but the Zodias Pearls do this kind of thing already. They also offer a bit more flexibility (insofar as you can socket other jewels to your Spirit gear).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    True - but the Zodias Pearls do this kind of thing already. They also offer a bit more flexibility (insofar as you can socket other jewels to your Spirit gear).
    I thought those pearls only worked on zodias, right?

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

I thought those pearls only worked on zodias, right?
    Yes.

...And now I see what you are asking: you want a jewel that converts non-Spirit XP into Spirit XP.

This is not something that we will add to the game. To gain Spirit XP you'll need to run content in the areas that explicitly grant Spirit XP.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Yes.

...And now I see what you are asking: you want a jewel that converts non-Spirit XP into Spirit XP.

This is not something that we will add to the game. To gain Spirit XP you'll need to run content in the areas that explicitly grant Spirit XP.
    Couldn't you put the Zodias pearls to craft and have them now be universally used on all maps above their weapon level? even elderwood

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Couldn't you put the Zodias pearls to craft and have them now be universally used on all maps above their weapon level? even elderwood
    I agree with this or make pearls usable or coverted to toxic pearl for elder woods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I have crafted the gun when released using my fathoms that I have farm them hard and with patience and with the deep stones that I have buy it with gold from auction house and the not good for some people ARCANE SPIRIT RING that I have crafted.
    I spent time to do this, it might hold me a little back on game to do that.
    So my question is: WHAT YOU WANT NOW BRO?
    I LIKE A COMPANY TO BE STABLE ON ITS PRODUCTS, AND NOT CHANGE THINGS TO USER FRIENDLY FROM REQUESTS WITHOUT BEING BUG
    For the people that have started to want custom requests on already released content, I have to say: TELL YOUR DADA TO BUY THE HALF OF THE COMPANY SO YOU CAN HAVE ALWAYS WHAT YOU WANT WITHOUT EFFORT.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    I have crafted the gun when released using my fathoms that I have farm them hard and with patience and with the deep stones that I have buy it with gold from auction house and the not good for some people ARCANE SPIRIT RING that I have crafted.
    I spent time to do this, it might hold me a little back on game to do that.
    So my question is: WHAT YOU WANT NOW BRO?
    I LIKE A COMPANY TO BE STABLE ON ITS PRODUCTS, AND NOT CHANGE THINGS TO USER FRIENDLY FROM REQUESTS WITHOUT BEING BUG
    For the people that have started to want custom requests on already released content, I have to say: TELL YOUR DADA TO BUY THE HALF OF THE COMPANY SO YOU CAN HAVE ALWAYS WHAT YOU WANT WITHOUT EFFORT.
    20% of the time I suggest something it becomes real, the other 80% of things like this occasion, simply end up being forgotten, that's why this section of the forum, "suggestions" if they don't think it's a good idea they will simply discard me like many ideas, don't get toxic, I won't kill the game for asking that pearls be made universal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

The game has a time line, is good to ask to improve some things to belong to present day for a better future, bringing back old things to revive game isn't good idea, you want lvl your eating machine or spirit items, take the already equipment go to already selected maps and play!!
    Isn't so difficult???

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

The game has a time line, is good to ask to improve some things to belong to present day for a better future, bringing back old things to revive game isn't good idea, you want lvl your eating machine or spirit items, take the already equipment go to already selected maps and play!!
    Isn't so difficult???
    why are you mad ? There are literally people asking to revive low level and I don't see you complaining about them, do you have something against me?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I'm not mad or angry, I'm just tired, I'm tired to see same people creating 100 of posts just to pass their 20% of them.
    Let developers release their content, the 1 is supposed to release because the game is their job to do,

Make vote system for suggestions!!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I'm not mad or angry, I'm just tired, I'm tired to see same people creating 100 of posts just to pass their 20% of them.
    Let developers release their content, the 1 is supposed to release because the game is their job to do,

Make vote system for suggestions!!!
    tired of ? Well, don't look and that's it, no one forces you to see everything that people publish

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

How you will help others when you all ready create a post that you saying that the difficulty of game is not so high as you want?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

How you will help others when you all ready create a post that you saying that the difficulty of game is not so high as you want?
    How has difficulty anything to do with the original post? All he asked for was a less tedious way of gathering spirit xp, which is a fair point.
    Leveling spirit weapons has already been made easier with divine ring and the spirit xp kits from levlar event.
    Btw if u are unhappy with the current system why don't create a post on suggestion and suggest voting for suggestions?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

What does that have to do with this thread?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

What does that have to do with this thread?
    I'm sorry to derail this but I can understand why Mitsooos has made this comment. You seem to want the gameplay to be very difficult and yet you aren't prepared to run hard for the spirit xp like others have done.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I'm sorry to derail this but I can understand why Mitsooos has made this comment. You seem to want the gameplay to be very difficult and yet you aren't prepared to run hard for the spirit xp like others have done.
    I raised my spiritual weapon of fester, bow and daggas to level 49 and 53 and the expansion 81 to level 42, and I have run more than most of those weapons, I say this from experience, above 45 it is a pain to raise them, ask too much