Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Soulbinder gem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MaAaT View Post
    It literally takes nothing but luck and/or time to get these 3 versions of the jewel. i myself had both rare versions on one item before, just from doing random upgrades.
    Bro just think i m one who work for spacetimestudio, i can code the game as i want, do i need to wait 2 years to get a rare awake on my item? Or i can write a small function, and get it every time i want? Like in c++ etc if { gold == 999 then rare item on any item happens, if not then 0% chance to get it.
    Go learn some basic of programming.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dffleg View Post
    Bro just think i m one who work for spacetimestudio, i can code the game as i want, do i need to wait 2 years to get a rare awake on my item? Or i can write a small function, and get it every time i want? Like in c++ etc if { gold == 999 then rare item on any item happens, if not then 0% chance to get it.
    Go learn some basic of programming.
    That contradicts nothing I wrote. Maybe you can use programming knowledge to get op awakes (idk about that tho), but It just takes a little luck and time to get certain awakes or jewels normally. Jumping to the most wild conclusion of encryption using source code doesn't make sense. Also if that'd be true, why wouldn't he use better awakes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

That contradicts nothing I wrote. Maybe you can use programming knowledge to get op awakes (idk about that tho), but It just takes a little luck and time to get certain awakes or jewels normally. Jumping to the most wild conclusion of encryption using source code doesn't make sense. Also if that'd be true, why wouldn't he use better awakes?
    He can create his character, he can be as he wants. Just tell me how a player can suddenly has 50-60k damage, right after new gears come out? He must be sooooo rich that he spend on awakes 50-60b to get that ammount of damage. Plus awakening event wasn t when star gear come out, and they already had cap on damage. There are 8 gears you need to awake. You think you get 7-8% only by using 10-20 elite awakes?
    No, you could get, or no. You could spend 2k, and still don t get one item with 7-8%. Eazy he goes write an function, that gives 7-8% str when you have an amount of gold, or a gear weared, and that s it booom 7-8% str in just one elite awake. Rest of us need spend 2000-3000 or even more, as they code it to get it. And is not bassed on luck, lmaoooo, is based on the code source of game

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

He can create his character, he can be as he wants. Just tell me how a player can suddenly has 50-60k damage, right after new gears come out? He must be sooooo rich that he spend on awakes 50-60b to get that ammount of damage. Plus awakening event wasn t when star gear come out, and they already had cap on damage. There are 8 gears you need to awake. You think you get 7-8% only by using 10-20 elite awakes?
    No, you could get, or no. You could spend 2k, and still don t get one item with 7-8%. Eazy he goes write an function, that gives 7-8% str when you have an amount of gold, or a gear weared, and that s it booom 7-8% str in just one elite awake. Rest of us need spend 2000-3000 or even more, as they code it to get it. And is not bassed on luck, lmaoooo, is based on the code source of game
    Sounds very likely. So let's find the function for 45% crit damage weapon awake.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Cinco is going to get a laugh out of this thread. For the 9millionth time, I do not work for sts or do anything associated with them other than play the game and post random videos on youtube. I own businesses irl that make me way more money than any company in this world would pay me hourly to work for them, I also live like 1.5k miles away from sts.

I should mention, if I was able to give myself stuff then why don't I just post vids about the star beast gears or arcanes as soon as they come out? Oh thats right I can't, I usually have to borrow them off of someone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Sounds very likely. So let's find the function for 45% crit damage weapon awake.
    Bruh bro you still don t understand. You can just write in code source, if gold= 999 then when you open an elite awake you get 45% crit damage hahaha, is so eazy, like they do with reedem codes for platinum. The reedem codes tell that a value need to change in the player account, like add 10k platinum, in x account. You can t find any function, only if you are developer and write it, in your code source

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Bruh bro you still don t understand. You can just write in code source, if gold= 999 then when you open an elite awake you get 45% crit damage hahaha, is so eazy, like they do with reedem codes for platinum. The reedem codes tell that a value need to change in the player account, like add 10k platinum, in x account. You can t find any function, only if you are developer and write it, in your code source
    So developers have access to their game code and can use it for their benefit? Who would've guessed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

So developers have access to their game code and can use it for their benefit? Who would've guessed
    Yes, the end game players are accounts made by them. Just to make us regular players wish to reach them. But this is not gonna happen in a billion of years.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Yes, the end game players are accounts made by them. Just to make us regular players wish to reach them. But this is not gonna happen in a billion of years.
    What drug do you consume? I also want

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
    What drug do you consume? I also want
    No drugs, this is the reality of this game. There are people from different region/countries that need take care of server/people from specific region/country. Is not first game that use this tehnique. I also know many games, where staff/mods can do whatever they want, buy in game what they want, without spending any real money, using gift/reedem code. I meet mods in a game, that press a button and he could do whatever he want to do in the game.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

No drugs, this is the reality of this game. There are people from different region/countries that need take care of server/people from specific region/country. Is not first game that use this tehnique. I also know many games, where staff/mods can do whatever they want, buy in game what they want, without spending any real money, using gift/reedem code. I meet mods in a game, that press a button and he could do whatever he want to do in the game.
    If that were real, the game's economy would have been a huge problem for a long time, which is not happening, you should stop being so conspiratorial (yes, there are commands, but they would only be available to administrators, so stop being so exaggerated)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

If that were real, the game's economy would have been a huge problem for a long time, which is not happening, you should stop being so conspiratorial (yes, there are commands, but they would only be available to administrators, so stop being so exaggerated)
    You could control the game economy very well, when you access to all of resource in the game. Like you can manipulate anything as you want, buy anything, sell anything for your price. So why the economy in this game work? Just because of them, they keep eggs,gears, etc etc as a price that don t look high in the eyes of players, but in the same time hard to get it. For new/middle players to run any portal boss to buy something with the gold you get is something really hard. After 10-20 runs, you feel boring, so you just wait for the next day/portal boss just to do some runs. 1 m farm is the hardest thing you could do in this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Also why you think the economy can t be manipulated, by them? Is eazy, they want an item be cheap, just add some platinums to their accounts, increase drop rate of item and boom in just few minutes we get more. After they just need use their alts to list on auction more items for the price they want. Want people spent their gold? Decrease elite awakes rate, add some eggs with fake description, increase price of items by empty the auction, and setup a high price etc, etc. Is eazy to manipulate in my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Funny thread.

@Cinco pls hire me. Haha
    (I’m not joking)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

You could control the game economy very well, when you access to all of resource in the game. Like you can manipulate anything as you want, buy anything, sell anything for your price. So why the economy in this game work? Just because of them, they keep eggs,gears, etc etc as a price that don t look high in the eyes of players, but in the same time hard to get it. For new/middle players to run any portal boss to buy something with the gold you get is something really hard. After 10-20 runs, you feel boring, so you just wait for the next day/portal boss just to do some runs. 1 m farm is the hardest thing you could do in this game.
    Gear, eggs etc. stay same price, based on it's usefulness or rarity, no need for devs to control anything.
    If you really think devs manipulate everything and this is an issue with Arcane legends, that u have a problem with I'd recommend putting down the tinfoil hat and take a break from the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

This is one of the most entertaining threads I've read in a while

17. The Following User Says Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

guys he’s on to us

i’m initiating code alpha - a complete forum reboot
    re log in with spactime admin accounts

we must purge the unclean
    [tableflip]beepboopbeep
    @._#€++?=%:$$$$
    [/tableflip]
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Gear, eggs etc. stay same price, based on it's usefulness or rarity, no need for devs to control anything.
    If you really think devs manipulate everything and this is an issue with Arcane legends, that u have a problem with I'd recommend putting down the tinfoil hat and take a break from the game.
    Then explain me if the prices stay same, based on it s usefulness or rarity, why arcane crypareth is only 2m right now? Is about 40-50x lower than their normal price. Is not manipulation, or what it is? Same thing for other eggs. Gear same story, they could make star weapon/kraken weapon useless if they want, and you could buy it for nothing. You think people are those who open crates, and sell in acution?Let s say 50-50%, depends the price they want a gear to have.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Then explain me if the prices stay same, based on it s usefulness or rarity, why arcane crypareth is only 2m right now? Is about 40-50x lower than their normal price. Is not manipulation, or what it is? Same thing for other eggs. Gear same story, they could make star weapon/kraken weapon useless if they want, and you could buy it for nothing. You think people are those who open crates, and sell in acution?Let s say 50-50%, depends the price they want a gear to have.
    In this case it is the rarity. Like almost all eggs price goes down during egg-zavier, because eggs can be looted from him. Additionally u can get arcane eggs from arcane egg chest. With crypt being an arcane egg, that means crypt is a lot more common, therefore less expensive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

In this case it is the rarity. Like almost all eggs price goes down during egg-zavier, because eggs can be looted from him. Additionally u can get arcane eggs from arcane egg chest. With crypt being an arcane egg, that means crypt is a lot more common, therefore less expensive.
    Hard with you, very hard. I tell you the story now.
    I release an arcane egg. The price of it is set by the value that egg add to the game. He makes you stronger, he is more useful in pvp, he gives you good stats etc. Crypareth his first price was about 200-300m. Why he was 200-300m? I suppose because he was good, his look was amazing etc. Now , i m asking you, what arcane egg in this game when he was release was 200-300m, and after 3-4 months to keep his value? Look neigher, polar, other heroic eggs that was release near the crypareth they are 20-30-40m. So now we can compare crypareth with an arcane egg released 5 years ago, who is 600k, and it gives you stats from 5 years ago? Nah you should think before write again, crypareth gonna be next mephisto, his value will 20-30x in the coming months, and after they will make it more common. But is bad decision, he looks good, useful in game, good stats.