Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Soulbinder gem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

And also, this egg was really hard to get, because you needed to loot craftable materials to make it. They made it common without a reason. People really played the game, a lot to make the egg. Devs need think twice before doing something like this. This egg was the symbol of crypt event,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dffleg View Post
    Hard with you, very hard. I tell you the story now.
    I release an arcane egg. The price of it is set by the value that egg add to the game. He makes you stronger, he is more useful in pvp, he gives you good stats etc. Crypareth his first price was about 200-300m. Why he was 200-300m? I suppose because he was good, his look was amazing etc. Now , i m asking you, what arcane egg in this game when he was release was 200-300m, and after 3-4 months to keep his value? Look neigher, polar, other heroic eggs that was release near the crypareth they are 20-30-40m. So now we can compare crypareth with an arcane egg released 5 years ago, who is 600k, and it gives you stats from 5 years ago? Nah you should think before write again, crypareth gonna be next mephisto, his value will 20-30x in the coming months, and after they will make it more common. But is bad decision, he looks good, useful in game, good stats.
    Yes U observed very well, what I had mentioned. Crypt was powerful and rare at first= high price. Now it's still powerful, but its hb isn't as uniquely powerful anymore and it is super common = low price. Once egg-zavier is over, there won't be no arcane chests anymore nor can players loot crypt. So as people open crypt eggs, it becomes more and more rare again, which also affects the price.
    How is this hard to understand?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MaAaT View Post
    Yes U observed very well, what I had mentioned. Crypt was powerful and rare at first= high price. Now it's still powerful, but its hb isn't as uniquely powerful anymore and it is super common = low price. Once egg-zavier is over, there won't be no arcane chests anymore nor can players loot crypt. So as people open crypt eggs, it becomes more and more rare again, which also affects the price.
    How is this hard to understand?
    You said devs don t manipulate game, and is suppose to be like this. But, as we can see, they choose which egg to be more common and loose 40-50x of his value.So this is manipulation, by increasing drop rate of an arcane egg who are very good, making it a 5 year old egg who are useless. I said cryparerh is one egg devs need think twice to make a common thing in the game. Like he was kinda hard to get from crypt, and
    now to make it loose his value is kinda disappointed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dffleg View Post
    You said devs don t manipulate game, and is suppose to be like this. But, as we can see, they choose which egg to be more common and loose 40-50x of his value.So this is manipulation, by increasing drop rate of an arcane egg who are very good, making it a 5 year old egg who are useless. I said cryparerh is one egg devs need think twice to make a common thing in the game. Like he was kinda hard to get from crypt, and
    now to make it loose his value is kinda disappointed.
    Fair enough, but that's result of crypt being an arcane egg. If it was arcanite it would still be rare. And if it was heroic it at least wouldn't be as common. Also extreme drops in price are normal during egg-zavier event, so nothing unexpected there.
    Keep in mind at the start of event drop rates were bad and there were no egg chests. Only after player feedback crypt became this common, so we kinda asked for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Soulbinder title with egg

Sent from my SM-A346E using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I have bad news for you, I bought my op awoken gears off players, never awoken them with op awakes. My set costed around 2.1bil.

@Stephencobear
    https://youtu.be/9JRLCBb7qK8
    Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk
    From where you buyed your gear with 2.1b? I don t see anyone in town and in al trade market. You just keep lying about you got it from other players. I keep every day an eye on auction, i don t see any star 7%, or kraken.