Hello,

looking on roadmap i see new season, awakening event and skill revamp in the first half of April. Those are not actual events. I assume Easter event ends 1st week of April, so there would be no event for a week or two before Valley Protectorate. Can you consider some "filler" event in April, please? I am kind of bored from running maps like Rahabkor's Lair or Light Woods. Currently trying original Zodias/ Elder Wood maps for a change, so i personally would welcome mini event. Few months ago i've suggested Bulch boss from Occupy Windmoore to be added to daily events, perhaps there can be made filler event with it? Fighting mobs in maps can spawn Bulch (1 per map). This boss can drop jewel of rarity weak to excellent. There can be elixir for platinum that i don't know can drop 2 jewels instead of 1, or drop higher rarity jewels (e.g excellent). I would very welcome this bonus loot event, by running maps can spawn boss and loot some jewels, that is something that motivates me to run maps. It's ok if there won't be any mini event in mentioned time period, i just thought of mentioning it, so perhaps you can figure out something.

Ty