Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Arlorian Egg Hunt 2024

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
    I play this game since 2013, participating in all major events (been in top10 of some of them), are we comparing anything? :-)

What maps do you play to get 2-3 essence per map? As far as i know popular endgame maps give more than that. If you are not well geared for KT4, you can run Hauntlet, or popular indigo caverns, endgame players know popular spots, guilds can help in this as well. I am genuinely trying to help you here. If the gear is main problem, and friends/guild are not helpful, there is decent essence drop rate in forgotten citadell map as well. It definitely drops more than 2-3 essences per run and good gear isn't required.

I do play with my spouse and bestie, but often i run solo as warrior. We have to consider current gear in farming too. With current gear solo runs are almost as fast as party runs once we have latest gear (entire map can be ran in 3 procs, in 2 procs if you have high damage to finish last 3 eggs without armor proc). In party runs you can make turns in procs (even in random if you let them proc start). Farming of this event as endgame player is easier than ever before with same drop rates as during 2023, where is the problem? Asommers himself said purple eggs drop rates weren't changed. We just don't see re-rolls from luck sets that don't work anymore. Maybe re-roll messages that covered entire loot feed made us feel we were looting so many purple eggs. What other changes were made? STS just changed color of platinum egg and gave them requirement of platinum tier to start dropping from egg machines. I agree many features in AL were moved behind "paywall", even this event bring one "elixir that increases event score", honestly only lb runners require this elixir. Event is still great for us casual players to make high profit.

Prove me wrong, but weren't all energy based events since beginning of AL about farming energy essence, crafting energy kits, and burning kits in event? I keep reading people whine about "this event has poor essence drop rates" every single energy event, in fact drop rates weren't touched in years. Only change to energy kits was crafting fee as form of gold sink. If you are not ready to invest time into farming essences to craft energy, STS offers shortcut by buying energy. If you can't do neither, then how would you like to loot eggs? AL is not form of clash of clans game, where you open game, do upgrades and close game. AL is kind of game that rewards activity, its MMORPG.

I get your point, working people don't have as much time to play and prefer to spend holiday with family rather than grind AL. It is weekend, i have time to play now, i won't be as active during working days, yet still i managed to farm energy for 1hr and run event for another hour on friday. It wasn't long, but i've made profit.

Frankly, things have to be balanced. If STS had allowed us to drop a platinum egg every other run, just because some of us can't find enough time to grind AL, then those active ones with hours of free time would be making stacks of x999 platinum eggs.

To me things are balanced, believe me you'll get decent amount of platinum eggs if you'll prevail running. Random runs are fast too (tested it), farming energy can be tricky without gear, but Indigo Caverns is usually full of players, and citadell map does not require team. AL had always been about grind.
    Lmao don't worry about my gear, i think i'm good enough. Not every event has same essence drop. For example previous event for each indigo i got like 7/8 essences. Rn, for my experience so far, is like half of that amount. But i wanna be understanding and just call it my bad luck, is ok. Don't even worry about my event runs, i can solo and one tap every egg np. At end of day, if a player regrets even to open eggs to make plat tier there is something quite wrong in the dynamic itself. 100 runs requires still quite some time and effort and if you don't get to loot even one plat in those runs honestly is just not effort-rewarding. Eggs in this celebration are gifts, should represent joy and always been like this. Now is just not as joyful anymore

Inviato dal mio 23053RN02A utilizzando Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sulphurea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    Lmao don't worry about my gear, i think i'm good enough. Not every event has same essence drop. For example previous event for each indigo i got like 7/8 essences. Rn, for my experience so far, is like half of that amount. But i wanna be understanding and just call it my bad luck, is ok. Don't even worry about my event runs, i can solo and one tap every egg np. At end of day, if a player regrets even to open eggs to make plat tier there is something quite wrong in the dynamic itself. 100 runs requires still quite some time and effort and if you don't get to loot even one plat in those runs honestly is just not effort-rewarding. Eggs in this celebration are gifts, should represent joy and always been like this. Now is just not as joyful anymore

If you have knowledge, gear and everything required to succeed in Easter event, then why complaining? Nothing regarding drop rates of essence/eggs had changed. Do you understand concept of random chance to get loot in AL? Wish you luck in event. :-)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

If you have knowledge, gear and everything required to succeed in Easter event, then why complaining? Nothing regarding drop rates of essence/eggs had changed. Do you understand concept of random chance to get loot in AL? Wish you luck in event. :-)
    Pointing out what is very wrong with the event is not proof of “not understanding” concepts or the game itself. If u really think this is “balancing” then u enjoy this event. But there isn’t one person in this game who doesn’t wish for old easter back. Not all are brave enough to say it tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Sorry, you're the best player and we all should bow to you and your rng luck. Don't you think you assume a little too much about others, their understanding or their gear etc lol maybe, and i say maybe, some things got changed and most of people commenting think bad about these modifications so MAYBE is not just a complain but a disappointment in seeing that event after event their choices just keep to make players not run. If it was not for titles and pets that i need for aps i would skip every single event they propose cause for me is just more efficient farm gold and buy what i need. Ik people that used to run alot every events and now they lost all their motivation cause every event is worse than the previous. That said, you like it? Farm it. And i wish you to loot many more than you did already

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sulphurea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by navabi View Post
    Pointing out what is very wrong with the event is not proof of “not understanding” concepts or the game itself. If u really think this is “balancing” then u enjoy this event. But there isn’t one person in this game who doesn’t wish for old easter back. Not all are brave enough to say it tho.

And what is exactly wrong with this event except for some UI changes and tier requirements that did not affect drops of eggs? Random drop chance was part of Easter since beginning you know that right? This is balance STS use in all events for all good/ rare loots, you know that right? By playing AL you've surely encountered this. I am enjoying AL with the way they balance rare drops with their "random chance", if you're not, then you should be asking yourself important question. Old easter === Current easter with minor changes that DID NOT AFFECT drop rates of eggs. I get it, friends support each other, but drop rates of eggs haven't changed. Wish someone from dev team tells you this, i tried my best to answer questions. :-)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

=)))))))) ur comparing what’s happening now to last year easter? I’ll give 1 single example but honestly any category u name this easter is 100 times worse. Let’s take the purple egg drop. Which is laughable. What does less purple eggs being open mean? Less standards being sold and at higher price. What does that mean for people who prepared themselves for this as it has been every year? Well i hope u are smart enough to figure that out. I won’t go step by step explaining to you each and every problem but i’ll list them: 1. Egg drop rates (plat AND purple) 2. Energy drop 3. Joint lb for both weeks 4. The lb rewards 5. The tier rewards 6. The locks
    You don’t agree? That’s fine. It’s ur business. People that come here to complain are not newbies and have valid arguments. The people that are supposed to defend their decision is sts themselves and i believe they are very capable of that, and don’t need u as their guard dog. Thank you

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

And what is exactly wrong with this event except for some UI changes and tier requirements that did not affect drops of eggs? Random drop chance was part of Easter since beginning you know that right? This is balance STS use in all events for all good/ rare loots, you know that right? By playing AL you've surely encountered this. I am enjoying AL with the way they balance rare drops with their "random chance", if you're not, then you should be asking yourself important question. Old easter === Current easter with minor changes that DID NOT AFFECT drop rates of eggs. I get it, friends support each other, but drop rates of eggs haven't changed. Wish someone from dev team tells you this, i tried my best to answer questions. :-)
    First of all, before i used to get many many more red and purple eggs, getting stacks of 999 on all of my alts. Second, before you had tje chance to loot any type of egg since run 1, which was a good thing if you have very little time to play. Infact previously plat eggs were like 400k in cs, check price now. Third, we didn't need any 15 plat lix to get more points in event. Did you try to do tiers by pure faeming and no lix? Would take you a year to arrive to plat. Fourth, we were not forced to farm a million essence because with a less amount of energies if you were lucky enough you could get alot from event. That what luck is for me, idk for you. Fifth, what should motivate me to scale tiers if every reward is garbage? 5 gems for 200k points?? Op for real. Sixth, past years i could run this event also on my f2p hc toon, now is completely pointless since i would need a million energies without lix to get plat tier. I hope i gave you enough reasons

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Feedback: Arlorian Egg Hunt 2024

First of all, before i used to get many many more red and purple eggs, getting stacks of 999 on all of my alts. Second, before you had tje chance to loot any type of egg since run 1, which was a good thing if you have very little time to play. Infact previously plat eggs were like 400k in cs, check price now. Third, we didn't need any 15 plat lix to get more points in event. Did you try to do tiers by pure faeming and no lix? Would take you a year to arrive to plat. Fourth, we were not forced to farm a million essence because with a less amount of energies if you were lucky enough you could get alot from event. That what luck is for me, idk for you. Fifth, what should motivate me to scale tiers if every reward is garbage? 5 gems for 200k points?? Op for real. Sixth, past years i could run this event also on my f2p hc toon, now is completely pointless since i would need a million energies without lix to get plat tier. I hope i gave you enough reasons

Whatever do u mean, now that totally sounds the same as last year. Seeing no difference

But fr now tho i couldn’t agree more. You explain it very well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

^ this^

I opened around 25 stacks of 2023 last night after reading a devs comment about possibly removing the contents of the old eggs to prevent scams. I was able to take all 98% of my alts to plat tier last year, just by sharing eggs. The plat drop rate isn’t about activity, or account age, if that was the case I would be drowning in plat eggs.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Meh I like the event and it's fine for me good event I like it ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    ^ this^

I opened around 25 stacks of 2023 last night after reading a devs comment about possibly removing the contents of the old eggs to prevent scams. I was able to take all 98% of my alts to plat tier last year, just by sharing eggs. The plat drop rate isn’t about activity, or account age, if that was the case I would be drowning in plat eggs.
    Exactly, I mean 3 plat eggs in 100 runs isn't something that someone would really like to spend time for yet some of those people seeming nice with it. I mean before event plat tier was 100k points and then it got adjusted to 200k since it is not going to split into 2 weeks well fair enough but after? I'm glad for people getting some rewards by being lucky but I have seen some people as well looting nothing in 60 runs I mean if you are not going to loot anything even after reached plat then what is the purpose of getting there for real? Not saying like let's loot a single plat egg every run but at least be more rewarding.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Squlo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Squlo View Post
    Exactly, I mean 3 plat eggs in 100 runs isn't something that someone would really like to spend time for yet some of those people seeming nice with it. I mean before event plat tier was 100k points and then it got adjusted to 200k since it is not going to split into 2 weeks well fair enough but after? I'm glad for people getting some rewards by being lucky but I have seen some people as well looting nothing in 60 runs I mean if you are not going to loot anything even after reached plat then what is the purpose of getting there for real? Not saying like let's loot a single plat egg every run but at least be more rewarding.
    Good points. Also i’d like to add that i don’t think it’s fair to double the points but not double the rewards.(Rewards that were already dissatisfying)
    Easter used to be my favorite event. Sad times.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Love the event! 100 runs and received 15 plat eggs and I'm happy with it! Thank you !

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safirass View Post
    Love the event! 100 runs and received 15 plat eggs and I'm happy with it! Thank you !
    Glad u are happy with a fraction of what this event used to be. Good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by navabi View Post
    Good points. Also i’d like to add that i don’t think it’s fair to double the points but not double the rewards.(Rewards that were already dissatisfying)
    Easter used to be my favorite event. Sad times.

They double nerfed them instead xD yeah gotta give you credit for that

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Squlo View Post
    They double nerfed them instead xD yeah gotta give you credit for that
    Incredibly well said

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

@devs Any possibility of changing the Unbound awaks From tiers(silver, platinum) to make them Stashable atleast?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Looted my 1st plat egg after 170 runs wtf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathconvict View Post
    Looted my 1st plat egg after 170 runs wtf
    I'm on my way to reach your score mate 50 runs so far no loot we are getting there!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Please increase plat egg drops. Drop rate is stupidly damn worse.