Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Arlorian Egg Hunt 2024

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    First of all, before i used to get many many more red and purple eggs, getting stacks of 999 on all of my alts. Second, before you had tje chance to loot any type of egg since run 1, which was a good thing if you have very little time to play. Infact previously plat eggs were like 400k in cs, check price now. Third, we didn't need any 15 plat lix to get more points in event. Did you try to do tiers by pure faeming and no lix? Would take you a year to arrive to plat. Fourth, we were not forced to farm a million essence because with a less amount of energies if you were lucky enough you could get alot from event. That what luck is for me, idk for you. Fifth, what should motivate me to scale tiers if every reward is garbage? 5 gems for 200k points?? Op for real. Sixth, past years i could run this event also on my f2p hc toon, now is completely pointless since i would need a million energies without lix to get plat tier. I hope i gave you enough reasons

Inviato dal mio 23053RN02A utilizzando Tapatalk
    ^ this^

I opened around 25 stacks of 2023 last night after reading a devs comment about possibly removing the contents of the old eggs to prevent scams. I was able to take all 98% of my alts to plat tier last year, just by sharing eggs. The plat drop rate isn’t about activity, or account age, if that was the case I would be drowning in plat eggs.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    ^ this^

I opened around 25 stacks of 2023 last night after reading a devs comment about possibly removing the contents of the old eggs to prevent scams. I was able to take all 98% of my alts to plat tier last year, just by sharing eggs. The plat drop rate isn’t about activity, or account age, if that was the case I would be drowning in plat eggs.
    Exactly, I mean 3 plat eggs in 100 runs isn't something that someone would really like to spend time for yet some of those people seeming nice with it. I mean before event plat tier was 100k points and then it got adjusted to 200k since it is not going to split into 2 weeks well fair enough but after? I'm glad for people getting some rewards by being lucky but I have seen some people as well looting nothing in 60 runs I mean if you are not going to loot anything even after reached plat then what is the purpose of getting there for real? Not saying like let's loot a single plat egg every run but at least be more rewarding.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Squlo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Squlo View Post
    Exactly, I mean 3 plat eggs in 100 runs isn't something that someone would really like to spend time for yet some of those people seeming nice with it. I mean before event plat tier was 100k points and then it got adjusted to 200k since it is not going to split into 2 weeks well fair enough but after? I'm glad for people getting some rewards by being lucky but I have seen some people as well looting nothing in 60 runs I mean if you are not going to loot anything even after reached plat then what is the purpose of getting there for real? Not saying like let's loot a single plat egg every run but at least be more rewarding.
    Good points. Also i’d like to add that i don’t think it’s fair to double the points but not double the rewards.(Rewards that were already dissatisfying)
    Easter used to be my favorite event. Sad times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by navabi View Post
    Good points. Also i’d like to add that i don’t think it’s fair to double the points but not double the rewards.(Rewards that were already dissatisfying)
    Easter used to be my favorite event. Sad times.

They double nerfed them instead xD yeah gotta give you credit for that

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Squlo View Post
    They double nerfed them instead xD yeah gotta give you credit for that
    Incredibly well said