Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Arlorian Egg Hunt 2024

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MaAaT View Post
    Well we have lvl 86 free range ring now. I'm still kinda disappointed tho, that the new golden egg only gives arlor ring up to lvl 81. Free range ring/set is ok, but lvl 86 arlor ring wouldn't have hurt either.
    Its not always about endgame. Twinks mostly benefit on it which we are always suggesting. We keep getting same type of rings every year which isnt suppose to. Changing types every year wouldnt hurt i guess.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    TBH Egg Hunt is not for low levels. We just ran Levlar in hopes that you’d advance to at least mid game before this.

If you’ve got a higher level toon you should use it. Low level Egg Hunt really isn’t a thing.

Best wishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No hate, but I find this baffling considering the number of people who post they prefer playing lower levels.
    Twinks/lowbies are created specifically to not level.
    After all, we just got an influx of entertaining pinks and jewels, but nowhere to play them.
    Awakens are coming and I plan on using it for lil guys and not my endgame toon… unless there’s no events to use them in.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I have a character that's level 20. I'm keeping him there for the same reason as lvl 1 twinks. I don't have enough time in the day to destroy all of those egg machines.... I have to agree with you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

excuse me I have one confusing question. Does luck have an effect on events? because I have never seen a re roll, and I have compared using 120% luck and 0% luck, the results are the same. Thank you, I hope it will be answered by a respected developer

Sent from my 22071219CG using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aleee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Is it possible to make the title tradable as well? Since the badge is also tradable this time

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default why do they do this?

I noticed that every day they limit us freeUsers a lot, first we can't get more gold by selling craftable chests from events, then they stopped dropping them, consecutively they added that the prizes are impossible to put in the stash, what's the point of limiting us not Can we put awakening gems and elite awakening gems into the stash? It's literally nonsense, not all of us want to play at level 86, it's boring for some, those of us who play low level already limit us to that... do you realize that there are only 20 gems? What need to make them unstorable, will I have them there in my lvl 25 account for life?

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch21 View Post
    Why the plat tier points came up to 200k?
    This was a forum post oversight. Platinum Tier is 200k this year because last year was 2 split weeks at 100k each and we start the current year's preview post with the text from the previous year.

Quote Originally Posted by sweeetcakes View Post
    gold egg recipe consumed upon use this year?
    Yes. We've been moving toward all recipes being consumed in schematics and convert when possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcs View Post
    Add different type of arlor ring. We are getting the same every year which the 2 types are pretty useless since they are giving dodge and crit for warriors. Also can you clarify what assomers sayin here that locked has new arlorr rings where there isn't one.
    We renamed the 'Softshell' accessories to 'Free Range' just prior to the event launching.

Quote Originally Posted by aleee View Post
    excuse me I have one confusing question. Does luck have an effect on events?
    Luck works on event mobs, but not the egg machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Now0305 View Post
    Is it possible to make the title tradable as well? Since the badge is also tradable this time
    I doubt this will change now that the event is live. Some players want tradable rewards (to sell), others want bound rewards for exclusivity. We've been going back and forth on this and can't please everyone.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    This was a forum post oversight. Platinum Tier is 200k this year because last year was 2 split weeks at 100k each and we start the current year's preview post with the text from the previous year.

Yes. We've been moving toward all recipes being consumed in schematics and convert when possible.

We renamed the 'Softshell' accessories to 'Free Range' just prior to the event launching.

Luck works on event mobs, but not the egg machines.

I doubt this will change now that the event is live. Some players want tradable rewards (to sell), others want bound rewards for exclusivity. We've been going back and forth on this and can't please everyone.

-ALS
    Free range aint applicable for twinks. Arlor rings like 4 years in a row are always the same, can you make atleast a rotational types per year same as before? Its because there are also potency types which is present before also on gold eggs which switched to assault type for years already, i think its time to change the dodge and crit type rings because they are useless.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    It's there (at the very bottom of the guaranteed item list) - but it doesn't have the correct name.

It should have "Badge" in the name and it just says 'Emberglide'

We'll get that fixed. Thanks!
    Yep sweet I found it after the bounce.

Thanks Cinco and have a happy weekend!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Why were plat eggs ever changed? the lowest amount you get now from eggs is 3 and the highest amount is 50, while last year was 5-100. They also seem to be a bit more rare this year; please try to balance out the nerfs and changes.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to presp600 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Is there even a drop chance for the wings to drop in the plat eggs? I came to notice that there maybe isnt?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

why egg machine doesnt drop back vanity (egg basket) anymore? do they removed?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Any reason why the tier levels are double in game vs what is posted on the event page?
    10k for bronze is actually 20k etc so plat is 200k tier points vs 100k. Was this intended?
    Last edited by asommers; 03-22-2024 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary attachments

17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #54
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by presp600 View Post
    Why were plat eggs ever changed? the lowest amount you get now from eggs is 3 and the highest amount is 50, while last year was 5-100. They also seem to be a bit more rare this year; please try to balance out the nerfs and changes.
    We reserve the right to make changes. They may seem rarer because you need to be Platinum tier in order to loot a Platinum egg and the event has just started.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripledark View Post
    Is there even a drop chance for the wings to drop in the plat eggs? I came to notice that there maybe isnt?
    There's a chance for the Emberglide Wings if you have an Egg Smasher Elixir active.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
    There are plenty in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauigriu View Post
    Any reason why the tier levels are double in game vs what is posted on the event page? 10k for bronze is actually 20k etc so plat is 200k tier points vs 100k. Was this intended?
    I can't quite put my finger on it, but something tells me you don't like to read event feedback threads.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    We reserve the right to make changes. They may seem rarer because you need to be Platinum tier in order to loot a Platinum egg and the event has just started.

There's a chance for the Emberglide Wings if you have an Egg Smasher Elixir active.

There are plenty in the world.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but something tells me you don't like to read event feedback threads.

-ALS
    It’s more rare because you removed the chance to reroll for the plat eggs and all the other types of eggs. Pointless changes I don’t get it.
    “We listen to feedback”-Asommers

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to presp600 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

The rate of essence drop is simply unacceptable for real, this event already became a joke with a plat tier of 200k but how you want us to reach it if i get one essence per run in indigo or kt4 elite?? Just increase this drop and let us run in peace instead of just stressing all the time the hell out us. Respectfully ofc!

Inviato dal mio 23053RN02A utilizzando Tapatalk

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sulphurea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Lesser and lesser people are playjng events nowadays...something is not right

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to will0 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I want to return the luck re-roll
    Huynh Ngoc Quyen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    No hate, but I find this baffling considering the number of people who post they prefer playing lower levels.
    Twinks/lowbies are created specifically to not level.
    After all, we just got an influx of entertaining pinks and jewels, but nowhere to play them.
    Awakens are coming and I plan on using it for lil guys and not my endgame toon… unless there’s no events to use them in.
    Eh that has been the same since the game released I mean playing on twink has consequences and that is one of them. People staying on twink to PvP and this is literally the only purpose of twinking... I mean you can't really expect being able to participate to all events while you are twinking honestly it's literally not made for PvE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
    Of you need one let me know, I have many and deleted Hundreds.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post: