Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Arlorian Egg Hunt 2024

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If u run the map 100 times without seeing a single plat machine, u would get mad. But now since all machines have no colors, u can only think u have bad luck. It is a smart hidden nerf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dvlong View Post
    If u run the map 100 times without seeing a single plat machine, u would get mad. But now since all machines have no colors, u can only think u have bad luck. It is a smart hidden nerf.
    Since they are happy with the drop rates unlike the players I honestly gave up on it personally. But will suggest a cool idea later on for the people that works hard in events but not get rewarded well due to lack of luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i gave up too lol. not worth my time. last years was way better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Exchange System in RNG Based Events

Hello everyone at first,

So as you all know most of the events exist in the game usually works with the token system in order to let people get what they desired by grinding for it. But some of the events (like egg hunt for example right now ongoing) doesn't feel rewarding that much considering that it is all based on RNG luck literally.

So my point is that to make people satisfied grinding with that kind of luck based events give us a token for every run we finished. And then add the luck based loots into a vendor and let us exchange those tokens for them.

At least this way people can get something they want for the effort they put on it.

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,525 Posts

We have events with and without various features and have heard the small praises and huge complaints for each feature:
    • Energy
    • Tiers
    • Leaderboards
    • Tokens
    • Split weeks
    • Locked Crates

I understand your position and I appreciate your feedback, however, not every player is going to like every event. If you don't like a particular event, leave constructive feedback in the event thread and move on. In addition to looking objectively at the data, we also consider the subjective player feedback from the previous year to inform potential changes for future years.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    We have events with and without various features and have heard the small praises and huge complaints for each feature:
    • Energy
    • Tiers
    • Leaderboards
    • Tokens
    • Split weeks
    • Locked Crates

I understand your position and I appreciate your feedback, however, not every player is going to like every event. If you don't like a particular event, leave constructive feedback in the event thread and move on. In addition to looking objectively at the data, we also consider the subjective player feedback from the previous year to inform potential changes for future years.

-ALS
    Egg hunt was only an example I can add the slot event in it or twilight temple event as well my point is that when someone gets rewarded running an event 100 times and looted a badge and when someone doesn't although did like let's say 300 runs. I mean doesn't that guy deserve some kind of prize for running it that a lot but not getting anything due to bad RNG luck?

Though I'm only talking about the events that mainly has that RNG side as a part of event. The ones you earn tokens for running are totally fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

hmm i guess you guys need to take a break from making LB Armor and Helmet vanities for the meantime and switch to making LB Vanity Weapons for a while... just get back to releasing LB vanity armor and helmet again if it isn't rushed. that way you can have more time for brainstorming about a vanity helmet and armor's theme.

Overall the event is good although its lacking some items to buy on NPC vendor (via gold like what you guys used to do on previous years where we can buy some bound vanities in it)

also you guys are already few steps closer on making a YinYang Aura. that Equinox Badge design would've looked cool too if it has an aura version. Why not make a special aura version sale of it on April 8, 2024?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I thought I can max my inv slot on my new char/class but damn this is the worst arlorian egg hunt I played. 100 runs 0-3 platinum egg.. I hope there's a way to change class in the future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Guys, stop complaining, I'm an old player and for years now things have come to make things difficult for those who are free to play, a lot of difficulty in Kraken items for you to get, they launch a new map and no one plays there, there are no weapons that can handle playing There, either you give your life literally farming your life or you spend all the fortune you have to see if you can get something, so, if the game isn't giving us anything, do like me, stop playing! Ty

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gigannte View Post
    Guys, stop complaining, I'm an old player and for years now things have come to make things difficult for those who are free to play, a lot of difficulty in Kraken items for you to get, they launch a new map and no one plays there, there are no weapons that can handle playing There, either you give your life literally farming your life or you spend all the fortune you have to see if you can get something, so, if the game isn't giving us anything, do like me, stop playing! Ty
    That's not true tho. After a while 81 mythics were dirt cheap and op in zodias(except for warrior weapons vs mobs). While those mythics struggle more in new maps, they can still complete them. Also machine aegis performs perfectly fine in new maps, while being cheaper than krak aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MaAaT View Post
    That's not true tho. After a while 81 mythics were dirt cheap and op in zodias(except for warrior weapons vs mobs). While those mythics struggle more in new maps, they can still complete them. Also machine aegis performs perfectly fine in new maps, while being cheaper than krak aegis
    ok friend, go use your mythics set in Zodias elite and in the new city Berylline Bay! good luck! in killing the bosses! I saw that you don't play the game! kwkwkkwkw

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gigannte View Post
    ok friend, go use your mythics set in Zodias elite and in the new city Berylline Bay! good luck! in killing the bosses! I saw that you don't play the game! kwkwkkwkw
    Mythic set and lvl76 or 71 arc armor is literally how everyone ran elite sunken back then, and it works perfectly fine.
    In the new maps bosses are tanky, but even they die to zaarus weapon, lvl71 and 76 armor and ultimate. I just did test runs to confirm this.
    So maybe don't say stuff like this when you aren't even playing anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

People seem to assume every machine has a chance at dropping plat egg. After a couple of runs I realized this is not the case and that egg machines still have colours.

Check chat everytime you loot a plat egg (while running with plat tiers). Everyone loots plat eggs from the same machines. If it was truly random it would be 1 person looting. When you realize this a lot of things start to make sense.

Basically... just pray your map spawns a plat machine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Can increase the drop rate of golden trinkets pls?? My hardcore is 645k points and haven't looted a single one....my points is from pure farm event n open eggs btw. Am I gonna have to go 1m points to loot one golden trinket??? Seems too much

ign Moneyhc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Also I don't really care about platinum eggs but I looted 11 in all my runs...I am 650k points at least ... 11 plat lol sts says the Data is fine for a free platinum event....lol wtf I'm supposed to do with 11 plat eggs lmao shame on u sts for screwing over your f2p player base... you ruined another good event .... I need stop spending money on here n go back to other games n spend there...this game is ridiculous

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Naaabmage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    Also I don't really care about platinum eggs but I looted 11 in all my runs...I am 650k points at least ... 11 plat lol sts says the Data is fine for a free platinum event....lol wtf I'm supposed to do with 11 plat eggs lmao shame on u sts for screwing over your f2p player base... you ruined another good event .... I need stop spending money on here n go back to other games n spend there...this game is ridiculous
    This is why I made another thread to tell them we need some kind of run tokens to be able to get stuff from vendors that literally drops by "only" RNG based luck in events. People doing hundreds of runs to loot few specific thing but here is what, someone loots it in 5 runs and the others that run like for 500 times gets nothing? I am not talking about the events that are token based btw im talking of the ones that has nothing to do with reroll and game decides who is winner and who is not which is stupid enough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    422 Posts

This event use to be one of the best, it was good for all players and the changes made this year have completely destroy this awesome event, all the fun and magic from this event seem to have vanished.... very sad

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,525 Posts

Latest server (content) update adjusts drop rates. We've also made it so if you loot an item with a full stacks, it will still create the loot object in the world rather than discarding it.

-ALS

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

nothings change in drop rate of plat egg and purple eggs 😑

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I don't know if you're confusing the increase and decrease rate or not, but I feel like the drop rate is lower than before, and even red eggs drop less than before.