Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Auction abuse/scam ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vvield View Post
    I FORGOT WHAT CALLED THIS SCAM. AND ONLY WHO BENEFITS THIS TRICK IS THE TRICKSTER/SCAM AND RICH LB RUNNERS
    THIS IS BASE IN MY EXPERIENCE

Sent from my nokia 3210 using Tapatalk
    Just look on positive side, without them spending billions, we wouldn't be making this much gold for such a short time, despite the lb rewards are mad ugly (the Helm and Armor set imo, rest are fine).

Well, technically they're trying to trick people into listing lower prices but it goes back from what it once was in just a few minutes. Annoying, true. Just be patient and thankful that you're still making lots of profits out of them eggs.

Lastly, Chill out man, instead of them getting punished (not gonna happen) you'll receive a punishment instead, you might say something unreasonable if you let this continue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Here we go again nothing agains tos . All legal nab

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greazemk View Post
    Just look on positive side, without them spending billions, we wouldn't be making this much gold for such a short time, despite the lb rewards are mad ugly (the Helm and Armor set imo, rest are fine).

Well, technically they're trying to trick people into listing lower prices but it goes back from what it once was in just a few minutes. Annoying, true. Just be patient and thankful that you're still making lots of profits out of them eggs.

Lastly, Chill out man, instead of them getting punished (if ever) you'll receive a punishment instead, you might speak something unreasonable if you let this continue.
    theres a question mark im asking not for punished and for awareness and if maybe have solution to this .
    what this is unreasonable to you ? kwkwkwkw ofcourse your not a farmer or maybe you rich and you know how long to farm energy essences ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
    It isn't difficult to use multiple filters cs provides. I don't understand how can someone with common sense fall for this trick. Sry
    you think your the only one player here ?
    theres have many players here and they not same thinking .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

theres a question mark im asking not for punished and for awareness and if maybe have solution to this .
    what this is unreasonable to you ? kwkwkwkw ofcourse your not a farmer or maybe you rich and you know how long to farm energy essences ?

Well if you're asking a question then they already answered it, the answer is no, not an abuse nor a scam. If you're not asking for punishment upon them then why keep pushing this topic? And there are solutions, either wait for them to ran out of listed eggs or wait patiently. And I am a farmer, not rich, and I definitely know how long it takes to farm essences.

I was trying to help you here, but why are you so mad?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

you think your the only one player here ?
    theres have many players here and they not same thinking .

What exactly is difficult on using features cs provides to filter out stuff? It does not even take long to figure out "actual" price. STS can't hold us by our hands "this is fake, put your stuff for this price", or "this is right price, sell your stack of eggs for this price", we are not in kindergarten, are we?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

You just mad cus u blindy bought item for overpriced....maybe u should check ur glasses before buying stuff in the cs. This isn't against tos it isn't a scam just need to be more careful when buying ur item nxt time....but hey dw when I did easter lb years ago I accidentally bought 1 purple egg for high price in the cs so it can happen to anyone ig hahahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I FORGOT WHAT CALLED THIS SCAM. AND ONLY WHO BENEFITS THIS TRICK IS THE TRICKSTER/SCAM AND RICH LB RUNNERS
    THIS IS BASE IN MY EXPERIENCE

this is what you said they scammed your 10k gold and you even accused the lb runners.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
    What exactly is difficult on using features cs provides to filter out stuff? It does not even take long to figure out "actual" price. STS can't hold us by our hands "this is fake, put your stuff for this price", or "this is right price, sell your stack of eggs for this price", we are not in kindergarten, are we?
    its not difficult ? look in auc Every event just observe it. you know what is important to the seller they want sold out immediately the items.

look the features stack and unit theres no different
    someone put 1 egg for 1100
    and the other put 640 pcs and sell for 1098? you think other players think like us??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    this is what you said they scammed your 10k gold and you even accused the lb runners.
    we know Lb runner have dummy account have massive auction slot. they manipulating the price in auc. what u called that? and what scam meaning to you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

we know Lb runner have dummy account have massive auction slot. they manipulate the price . what u called that? and what scam meaning to you?

if you want to avoid being a victim of what you think is a scam but it's not, put the price you want on the egg you're going to list, maybe you're just angry because the price of the items you worked so hard to farm has dropped, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

if you want to avoid being a victim of what you think is a scam but it's not, put the price you want on the egg you're going to list, maybe you're just angry because the price of the items you worked so hard to farm has dropped, right?
    many meaning lmao im not a victim here just for awareness . this is discussion group nothing bad if i post this right? . i just want to help the other players this kind of trick . you get me?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

many meaning lmao im not a victim here just for awareness . this is discussion group nothing bad if i post this right? . i just want to help the other players this kind of trick . you get me?

but the typing of your post is all capitals, game meanings of all capital chat is to shout or be angry fact that you are a victim, oh well like others said it happens year after year and you expect it to happen that the price will really go down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

but the typing of your post is all capitals, game meanings of all capital chat is to shout or be angry fact that you are a victim, oh well like others said it happens year after year and you expect it to happen that the price will really go down.
    hahahahahahaha nice imagination we are not the same attitude and meaning of that. why u are so defensive??????
    i get you bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

BRO PLEASE SEARCH THE MEANING OF FOR "AWARENESS AND HELP"

READ MY CONVO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Like everyone said: This isn't a reason for a ban, people are just listing items in auc. I don't know why u can't accept it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by caabarader View Post
    Like everyone said: This isn't a reason for a ban, people are just listing items in auc. I don't know why u can't accept it.
    What when where i said i want to ban these players?

your so defensive you using your multi account to comment my post

ITS TO AWARE AND HELP TIPS TO OTHER PLAYER NOT KNOW THIS TRICK IN AUC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

What when where i said i want to ban these players?

your so defensive you using your multi account to comment my post

ITS TO AWARE AND HELP TIPS TO OTHER PLAYER NOT KNOW THIS TRICK IN AUC

1.You compared listing things by unit to scamming, this in itself imply that you want players who do this to be banned.
    2.Defensive about what? I know very well that this is not a reason for a ban, and I wouldn't waste time creating accounts to comment on a thread that will be closed as soon as a dev sees it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by caabarader View Post
    1.You compared listing things by unit to scamming, this in itself imply that you want players who do this to be banned.
    2.Defensive about what? I know very well that this is not a reason for a ban, and I wouldn't waste time creating accounts to comment on a thread that will be closed as soon as a dev sees it.
    yes your so defensive instead helping and give more idea how to avoid that trick something smelly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

poor dude using nokia hahahaa . No wonder