Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
It's like I said, hahaha, the enemies are designed to withstand an arcane process, but the weapons are designed to crush those enemies far above what they should, that is, the balance of stability moves a lot in seconds, before and after having a process. of weapons, they need to nerf the weapons to have better monetary access to buy, they are expensive due to their over-exaggerated strength, this expansion everyone can play elderwood with previous arcane, that should not be like that, some do not even feel the urge to buy the new weapons or the amulet, nor is it necessary
it is not necessary cause as I called it we got the 75% armor reduce on proc anyways so who cares xD new weapons and stuff not capable of doing that even if they got way higher stats compared to older ones.

Here I can address some needed nerfs actually:

Krak bow/gun/sword 75% armor reduce on opponent GIGABROKEN

Krak armor x3 damage multiplier TOO BROKEN (idk why an armor gives x3 dmg as well but w/e)

Star beast amulet x2 damage multiplier and 200% armor TOO BROKEN as well considering we got way more stats on star beast sets this one is going to cause trouble in the future.

Edit: I can't talk of new star beast weapons since haven't seen them on the work properly but their stats seem broken as well just hiding on the shadow under the kraken gear.

So maybe then you can have a decent gameplay which is im hoping for tbh.