Thread: what is the difficulty?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leebazhafe View Post
    True but sts is too far gone. Ebon weapons were the last op gear but not insanely op. Then 76 Arcs came and everything became hotbars procs. If they remove this all the players who bought and invested in op gear will cry. Why revert? All they need to do is in next expansion nerf and balance. That's it. Too much op Arcane gear. Why even have legend or epic or common gear? If it's basically useless having full legend gear in 86 new map or even in 81 map. In the past you could solo bosses with legend gear, although it takes time it was actually possible with Devour weapon in shuyal. Like rem's philosophy in an old sts vid it's all about balance. Now skills are useless. All you need is kraken and proc and hot bar.

Sent from my CPH2059 using Tapatalk
    Oh this is so true. Legendary gears back then were useful. I have hotbars but I don't use them for gears. I use mine for lixes and pets.
    Only time I used mine was to switch from pisces to Mari.
    Yes I remember using my legendary gears in elite maps and even when Maus first came about. It's the reason why I have so many deaths on my main. That's the problem too, people spend too much time looking at your kdr and calling you out if you have a lot of deaths.
    Well they should try planar tombs in their level 40s or elite shuyal with the gears we had and the pets weren't as powerful. Strategy and skills were used then.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post: