Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
I think that the issue of how new players would be able to get enough gold to purchase decent gears should be addressed before something like that could be implemented.
They are struggling to afford almost everything nowadays and that's because there is nothing to loot from maps and the events aren't very forthcoming when it comes to purchasing things from the vendor that's tradeable.
The current event has been ok for selling eggs but that's short-lived.
The balance we did have between free to play and pay to play has been tipped in the favour of pay to play. I use the word "play" loosely as I don't see as many people playing and that is because of the decisions made by the developers. Sorry Devs but it's true, it's done now and I do realise that decisions weren't made in haste and there had to be a good reason otherwise you wouldn't have made them.
So you see, your ideas aren't going down well because new players are unhappy and some are resentful because they can't afford to purchase plat to get on in the game, they become apathetic and leave.
I spend a lot of my time helping but even then they don't stay.
How many players regularly run the woods?
It's still a good game and I do like the fact that lower levels are getting some encouragement lately. I like playing lower level characters for the difficulty and nostalgia. It would be even better if lower levels would team up and try getting through places like maus and all the other maps made for their level without asking to be carried by high levels. Let's face it, we can't keep blaming the developers for new players being too lazy to try. We had to do all the maps without some super strong player carrying us through.
I've just talked myself into realising that new players have it a lot easier now.🤔
Those lazy new players! LOL.