In the past I have made many posts about how new players need help and I stick to that. The reason I do help people is because I remember how it felt to need help with the dreaded Alpha boss in Nordr years ago.
Now some of you may remember just how difficult the bosses were back then. The cap was level 36 but I wasn't quite there, gears were usually a mixture of legendary and epic.
I'll never forget it. People from the guild I was in and a warrior friend came into the map. I was told to hide behind a rock (not me physically, my rogue) and when it was time, they would tell me to join in. That boss was hard, it reflects but not many new players notice that now because it's easy these days to solo but it took them quite a while to kill it. They used skill and strategy.
All the bosses back then were hard.
I'm glad new players do get the help they need and my post earlier was to raise a smile because I know most of us have been there. We want to help, it makes us feel good but sometimes we do get tired.
In fact sometimes it's easier to give them items and gold but time is more precious.
Giving advice, answering questions just chatting and sending them a friend invite besides helping out with items is usually what they need.
I would sooner they asked for help with bosses and gave the maps a try though and yes, as someone mentioned, guilds should be helpful too.
New players need to team up but it never happens nowadays. Even old players don't team play as much, in fact some feel the need to solo Rahab, Hedo etc..then brag about it. Sorry for rambling on. I'll zip it now. 🤐