Many have criticized me for asking for difficulty in the game and others complain because they die easily, here I will tell you what the main problem with this is, the difficulty goes up and down in seconds... we see this every day, without processes we are cockroaches, but with processes we kill everything just by passing by the enemies, both cases are wrong, the difficulty is not in receiving 1 fatal attack without being a fatal attack for example... the mausoleum magician does not hit hard but his attack special was to cause the same death, the current case is... the enemies hit hard because they are destined to withstand you with the processes of strong weapons, the problem now is that the benefit of weapons and other weapons make you overcome the difficulty that this intended to withstand the enemy by making them the cockroach and not us, to have a balance in the game we need enemies with unique abilities and hard to kill but they cannot kill you equally easily, we need to play with weapons capable of creating benefits without strongly harm the player's statistics, we are at a limit where the developers are already obliged to impress us with an extra benefit so that we buy that weapon, I think it is normal that they do this for that reason but there really are a thousand ways to generate money without harming the weaponry of the game, for example creating an elite or super elite version of the weaponry, which gives a little more main statistics to be a little stronger... not breaking the game, just feeling the strength without having an exaggeratedly large benefit, Along with this, obviously visual improvements to attract attention, also having many gems in the game with benefits for everything and so we all put together our personalized set with X gems for X usefulness, it is not difficult to combat this, just make the weapons weaker and everything Whatever they get from now on, the game does not need statistical multiplication, it needs balance on both sides