Quote Originally Posted by chiiwawa View Post
Everything you said is very true. I have spent alot of time helping new players and some just want help through a map or ask questions and I do my best to help but then you run into the ones that just want a handout. I have given away alot of things in the game to players but I avoid the ones that are just lazy. I dont really consider myself as a "player" anymore, I personally think the game has become to busy with all the new options and it just doesn't appeal to me anymore but I do still enjoy the social aspect of it.

I think it would be really great if there was a group of like minded people that could gather together and help as many serious new players as possible. Some type of Cult or whatever they wanted to call it... Maybe someone should start one. ��
People still take advantage of it. I mean by people those are veterans btw usually. This is why leveling path starting from fester has to be reworked to be able to run alone for them. Hopefully skill revamp going to help a little but won't be enough for sure I can say.