Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon vanity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Sir Robin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    STS should just make an exception for the dragon vanities. And let them be. There is already too much invested in them to change them. Just let them be. They are still available. If people want the bonus, go farm them.
    This is how I feel about the dragon issue more or less. I do not own a dragon set but I 've been saving to get one since forever Now that I can finally afford the one I like, I don't want to buy since it's uncertain what's going to happen with it...

My only concern is that (as previously mentioned) the stat bonus status has changed. So previously you could boost your stats with:

(1) elite vanity set bonus + ring
    (2) dragon vanity + ring

Now it is:

(1) dragon vanity set + elite vanity ring
    (2) dragon vanity set + ring

To me this is fair because anyone has access to all bonus combinations. This system does justice to 'veterans' or dedicated players who reached 3 consecutive caps, farmed enough gold to afford the dragon set and spent at least 200 plat for the dragon pet. I believe that these people deserve the best possible stat bonus.

Ofc this is just my humble opinion. The fact is that it is not possible to reach maximum gear power without spending some serious plat any more and I understand that this is not something that everyone likes...
    Lol veterans are people who have sewer vanity crown or founders lol 200plat maybe to get gold dragon pet first time and what about farming for dragon armor or helm let add on another 800plat or more and thats maybe get a drop or two it seems to me some people just have sts blessings with drops i wonder how or why when i have on a shanrock elixir and bigger luck some one with out anything doing nothing in group somehow gets the good drops bs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Just using plat dont make u veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default is this away to make people farm?

I wonder if this some way to make people who owned the vanitys that gave set bonus have to go buy plat and farm for dragon sets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lilweezy View Post
    why even fix something that is not broken?
    I agree that it is 'not broken'.

However, vanity stat bonus (in any form) does not seem to be in par with TE's vision for the game (if I understand correctly from her posts). This means that there could be changes in the way that dragon set bonus is delivered. Since these changes might have an impact on some aspects of the game (e.g. economy, maximum gear stats) it is important to discuss this matter here since the developing team seems to take the community's opinions into account
    When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled / Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about and gallantly he chickened out / Bravest of the braaaave, Sir Robin!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Wouldn't it be easier just to keep making new vanities with stats instead of trying to figure out what to do with the dragon sets. Just saying...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Why cry over spilt milk, we don't control what the devs do. We just use what they give us and be appreciative.
    my guess is 1970 GM of "Like Catnip To Ladies"