Thread: the critic"

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default the critic"

I always wondered how this really works, is there a limit? How does it affect the "critical chance" and why does it add critical when it should be critical chance... why do we have so much critical and they don't make it clear to us what it affects? That is to say we have (crit/critical/chance critcial/crit hit chance/ crit hit/critical damage/crit damage/crit hit damage) because we have so many variants and everything goes up between 2 statistics, crit damage and critical... because it has so many variants name ? Wouldn't it be easier to specify with just one name, in the end everything adds up and it seems that the "chance crit" only adds up instead of counting as a separate "probability", does it have a limit? Why do they never put in the statistics what is the maximum of each statistic? I understand that that's what the forum is for but you don't always write the information of each statistics well, the same thing happened with the "luck" so many variants so that in the end it meant the same

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts

Anything that has "Crit" but not the word damage in the term is crit chance aka your critical stat that caps out at 100% because there is no difference in having a 100% chance to crit and 150% chance to crit. Both still land no matter what.
    Crit damage is damage dealt with crit multiplied by 1.00 + percent.
    100k crit with 50% crit damage would be 1.50 times 100k to get 150k damage.

They do this with gold loot terms too.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Anything that has "Crit" but not the word damage in the term is crit chance aka your critical stat that caps out at 100% because there is no difference in having a 100% chance to crit and 150% chance to crit. Both still land no matter what.
    Crit damage is damage dealt with crit multiplied by 1.00 + percent.
    100k crit with 50% crit damage would be 1.50 times 100k to get 150k damage.

They do this with gold loot terms too.
    I never checked how the "critical chance" works but it adds directly to the critical I imagine it is normal? or how that works, of everything I checked in this game I never checked that but when you add that up the critical in "/stats" also goes up