Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
Pvp is far from dead. Look at all the twink brackets. I see excuses all the time. To expensive, no reward, no reason to pvp when you can dummy farm. Back when I started pvp most people geared up and fought for the aps. They would run into the buzz saw that was purge to. I don't blame anyone for taking the easy road and dummy farming aps because it's an option. One of the few aps you can cheat and get. If you couldn't more people would be fighting in pvp, fairly simple equation. Pvp gear is less expensive then high end speed gear or gold loot gear. Honestly the only people that have a legitimate excuse not to pvp are the ones with high ping. With similarly geared and skilled players ping is the deciding factor and high ping vs low ping is unbalanced

So to sum up, you can get the ap by fighting for it if you chose to invest the time and gold into it. Just like the aps I don't want to do.

This mini rant is just my opinion. People that want to pvp still do and its not for the ap. I would love to see it more active at end game but doubt it ever will be, especially with the option to avoid it. Just us crazy people holding on to what we enjoy the most from the game and that's good enough for me.
That’s right. On a twink. Exactly.

There is no end game PvP. People who complete APs are max lvl players. We cannot suddenly revert to being a twink and play PvP for the AP.

Thanks for accurately summarizing the core of the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk