warrior in pve with latest gear
- never had problems doing solo any map and mobs are being killed by kraken aegis' proc, so i'll aim my feedback to boss fight

Good vs bosses
Chest Spitter - 15% crit dmg, 15% higher dmg done by skill, 15% boss damage turned this skill in my favorite skill
Axe Throw - it was always good, but 10% crit dmg, 5% haste and 25% boss dmg made it perfect, i feel like warrior class has it's own aimed shot skill and i was very surprised to see some damage numbers made by charged axe throw
Vengeful Blood - it was always good, but increased crit chance and dmg by 10%, crit damage by 5% and STR by 10 made it perfect
Horn of Renew - 15% boss damage buff and 4.5 sec shield, that's bonus vs Rahabkor
Juggernaut - i always liked it vs mobs, and now it can contribute to boss fight with 10 str + 15% boss dmg buff
Questionable vs bosses
Skyward Smash - i don't see reason to use it against bosses, it increases chances for stun and bleed, and provide haste buff, but this is nowhere near as good as skills in green color. i have tried it vs mobs as well, but i could take down more mobs in shorter time by using chest spitter
Windmill - pull and reset of cd sounds good, but this skill isn't something i would use against bosses and vs mobs there is same case as with skyward smash, chest spitter is better skill
Rallying cry - i really like damage as party buff, but i think it is low %, on top of that i play often solo and why would i use this skill, that can buff my damage against bosses by 10%, when horn can buff my dmg by 15%?

Vs mobs it does not really matter what skills i pick, because procs take care of them, but against bosses i see chest spitter + axe throw + vengeful blood as essential skills, + 4th is optional, either horn of renew (15% boss dmg), juggernaut (15% boss dmg + 10 str) or rallying cry (10% dmg + 2% haste). I will pick horn, because juggernaut requires 10/10 skill pts in mastery, and i don't have any skill pts left, and because rallying cry buffs my damage by 10% when i am solo.

Here is what i think should be reconsidered:
- remove or replace Grace perk from horn of renew skill, it won't do any good with haste sets
- add % crit dmg to skyward smash and windmill skills, or some unique buff/ debuff (like allow skyward to stun bosses), so players can pick between them or chest spitter
- replace 5% damage buff for entire team in rallying's cry perk War Band with 10% stackng debuff, that increases damage enemies take by anyone standing within aura (taken from Heroic Neigher's passive to give warrior curse skill)

I see some potential by using different skills to make speed skill set for events, but this is my personal opinion of warrior skills vs bosses. I am going to give all skills in red another try but my preferences are unlikely to change without adjustments. Ty STS