Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Hardcore Revamp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I would think to make separate leaderboards for hc too like normal chars have. Put a timer on standard runs, the way it was before for normal characters.

Maybe event leaderboards but with untradeable vanities. Just stashable.

One thing I would also remove for hardcore characters is the leaderboard runs. I died cause i thought i was on a standard run but actually i wasn’t. The notofication with the popped up message doesn’t work especially when you don’t pay attention.

Since we can’t farm arcane gear and is not accessible for the majority of hardcore players, please consider to significantly decrease the damage done by bosses from arlor.

One more thing to ask, allow us to revive with ankhs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Some of these may have been mentioned already however, i will reinforce it. This is becoming a rampant issue for my guild <Goblin Slayer> ,as well as other hardcore players.

Ability to disable stack limit alert

Natural gear progression. Balance the gear drops around you at all levels.

Create a new map to farm energy and PVE. We’re tired of hauntlet. Also NEW hauntlet is very deadly.

Risk to reward. Lower the risk of events when a low award. Easier map when running for simple vanity’s or titles.

Add some quests around level 70. Running Fester for all quests; including weekly and Fester 4. Is approx 30 runs.

Most players can’t get thru Glintstone much less run swamp 30x. Quests at this level are needed so players can make level 86.

Free up inventory by separating Vanity from Equipment. Or create a hardcore stash for that character.

Favorite crafting items to prevent deletion of needed materials for quests.

More people would play hardcore if…

There was a level 30 Item Pack Open like on normal mode. Most can solo thru Dead City which brings them to approximately to level 25. This way they can continue thru Kraken Isles or Nordr.

Support languages other then English for Quests.If possible start a survey to see how many players speak a certain language.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Sorry, can't give feedback, I don't speak platinum.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Remove pvp aps for hc at least....if sts don't wanna remove them for normal players at least remove it for hc...losing badges n titles really doesn't seem that bad....however losing the badges that u got from crates or lb would be very sad why should I lose something when I die that I paid my money for....it's a slap in the face lol... this mode is very pay to win...u can't do nothing unless u spend money or ask friends for carry

Ign moneyhc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I would think to make separate leaderboards for hc too like normal chars have. Put a timer on standard runs, the way it was before for normal characters.

Maybe event leaderboards but with untradeable vanities. Just stashable.

One thing I would also remove for hardcore characters is the leaderboard runs. I died cause i thought i was on a standard run but actually i wasn’t. The notofication with the popped up message doesn’t work especially when you don’t pay attention.

Since we can’t farm arcane gear and is not accessible for the majority of hardcore players, please consider to significantly decrease the damage done by bosses from arlor.

One more thing to ask, allow us to revive with ankhs.
    Wdym revive with ankhs.....may as well just play normal then lolol.... I think when we die we should not be able to revive at all or your toon becomes a normal toon after u die

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Naaabmage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    Remove pvp aps for hc at least....if sts don't wanna remove them for normal players at least remove it for hc...losing badges n titles really doesn't seem that bad....however losing the badges that u got from crates or lb would be very sad why should I lose something when I die that I paid my money for....it's a slap in the face lol... this mode is very pay to win...u can't do nothing unless u spend money or ask friends for carry

Ign moneyhc
    + 1 why lose the badge we pay thousands of plats for it each times our hc dies literally each badge is 3k plat we pay each event beside the titles too and I agree about the pvp part too since no real pvp there or anywhere anyways so useless.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iccyprincess For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iccyprincess View Post
    + 1 why lose the badge we pay thousands of plats for it each times our hc dies literally each badge is 3k plat we pay each event beside the titles too and I agree about the pvp part too since no real pvp there or anywhere anyways so useless.
    When hc was introduced to al ppl who died were losing even the satchel. That changed later cause ppl explained its unreasonable. Same thing shoukd be done with titles and badges. Although many hardcores have lost titles and badges in the past cause of a death, it should be changed now on. Better late than never.
    Cheers.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default lower difficulty for hc toons

after all mobs and bosses buffed it is not possible to play on new hc toons without good gear and without carry even from brackenridge.
    there is an option to restore the original difficulty of the maps for hard cores?
    thank you in advance

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

+1 now i also find hard to play on hc
    Hope soon sts will fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Make maps easier from after tindrin and more legendary gear drops

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Id suggest to adjust the recent update on maps like they did in Hedourah and Zodias Gauntlet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Repeats hashed over and some new ...

- HC Mode lost its touch and the idea itself got lost of what an actual Hardcore could have been if no hc were allowed to purchase anything with any type of currency.

- The HC APS are unachievable for players unless they open crates or are carried. Your seasonal leaderboard is full of players who do nothing except get a carry through maps.

- As is the Hardcore mode, it is literally not possible to do without getting carried.. even the so called famous hexame got carried by a rog for all his family aps.

-Add an extra option to revive for free as normal char without losing items.

- Give us an option to be able to buy the best gear with crate tokens.

- It’s hard to have or come up with a “strategy” with other players to run difficult maps like you can in normal mode because one wrong move and it’s rip for you and others in map. A Sandbox would help greatly to develop strategies for a team of hc.

- Cost of revive itself is too much. And this must be the oldest of complaints regarding reviving a dead hc. (the cost of lost aps is enough hardship to handle)

- In early days the dead hc could come on game in towns and in guildhalls (not maps) to stash their gear without having to pay a revive. At some point this was taken away but it should be returned because the player already paid plenty of $$ to have gear to play hc mode. Allow the dead hc to stash items without having to pay to receive back what he already paid for.

- Give us an option to be able to buy the better gear with crate tokens.

- Maybe in the future totally revamp the hc mode: remove the option to revive for platinum, remove the option to BUY gear if you die.

- Resetting event titles and badges you opened is something that honestly makes no sense! Why are we losing badges and titles that cannot be obtained after certain events? We ran. We risked getting it. And we’re getting it taken away after we die. Why? As if 1600 plat revive and loss of aps wasn’t enough of a punishment.
    Even the badges received from opening crates and spending $$$. This is totally not fair to lose titles and badges earned during events or looted from crates!

- Remove pvp aps for hc at least or least confirm that dummy farming is not breaking TOS and also please lower the number of players needed to open CTF.

- A sandbox mode to test if the character is ready for bosses or events

- In the past a revived hardcore play did not receive from his inventory all the items that were in satchel! Even the Crate tokens were not gave back, nothing from that part of the inventory was given back. There were threads regarding this and that changed later cause ppl explained its unreasonable. Just as the satchel was apart of the inventory and needed to remain, the banners, badges and titles are part of the inventory and rightly should remain.

- Removing Chests from Gears and Vanities would help a lot with the problem of the inventory always full. Or make a quest that upon completing would allow an hc character to have it's own personal stash. Or make it easier to clean inventory with a one button push to delete all that is not Hearted.

- Thank for the changes that have happen, having our names a different color, have the lion icon in the guild and friend list so easy to see who is normal and who is hc, giving satchel back, not dying in towns, not dying from kraag canons or in the pvp maps, i'm sure there are others.

- Encrytions 11/29/2018 .... Ping is the biggest issue.

- Xxkayakxx said in 12/02/2018: "hardcore is like red hot chili... it hurts but you want more."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idllia View Post
    after all mobs and bosses buffed it is not possible to play on new hc toons without good gear and without carry even from brackenridge.
    there is an option to restore the original difficulty of the maps for hard cores?
    thank you in advance
    Not true I solo once before from bracken to 3rd map of tind in hc.... I'm sure others managed to get farther than me in solo hc...it's supposed to be hc....why ask for maps to be easier don't make sense...call it easy core then

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Naaabmage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

its true, is a difference, visible difference. with the new hc toon of low level whether from lvl 1 or 10, 20 even normal brackenridge maps are much harder than usual before buffed, not mention higer maps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Dear Sts, Thank for the changes that have happen, having our names a different color, have the lion icon in the guild and friend list so easy to see who is normal and who is hc, giving satchel back, not dying in towns, not dying from kraag canons or in the pvp maps, i'm sure there are others.
    For long time hardcore players inventory continues to be a problem, please seperate either vanities or chests from the Equipment area.
    Quotes from past hardcore players :
    Encrytions 11/29/2018: "Ping is the biggest issue."
    Xxkayakxx said in 12/02/2018: "Hardcore is like red hot chili... it hurts but you want more."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

This sandbox mode to test if the character is ready for bosses or events sounds great!
    Oh yeah in the past a revived hardcore player did not receive from his inventory the satchel! Even the Crate tokens were not gave back, nothing from that part of the inventory was given back. There were threads regarding this and later changes came because ppl explained its unreasonableness. Just as the satchel was apart of the inventory and needed to remain, the banners, badges and titles are part of the inventory and rightly should remain.
    And is there any way to be notified faster that lag or high ping or reconnecting issues are happening, this could save many hc lives !!
    And thank you STS for this thread !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    Not true I solo once before from bracken to 3rd map of tind in hc.... I'm sure others managed to get farther than me in solo hc...it's supposed to be hc....why ask for maps to be easier don't make sense...call it easy core then
    Agreed.

https://youtu.be/_iDYFRMctHg?si=jEPjzfI3pruXJHwL

I've tested it in brakenridge and it's opposite of impossible but rather possible. Yes , it did get buffed but it's not exactly impossible. Especially Brakenridge from the testing I have done

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The new changes to hauntlet are horrible for HC. People already struggle to get geared and hauntlet was one of the few places people could farm for jewels etc. With the changes to both jewel drops and now enemies its yet another map lost. It's easy to forget that a large part of HC is not only the 1 death mechanic, it's also that we loose the ability to trade. SO, please look over gear progression and availability throughout the levels.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hexame View Post
    Agreed.

https://youtu.be/_iDYFRMctHg?si=jEPjzfI3pruXJHwL

I've tested it in brakenridge and it's opposite of impossible but rather possible. Yes , it did get buffed but it's not exactly impossible. Especially Brakenridge from the testing I have done
    You are using mage char.Ofc mage n war chars have good skills of defense.
    But Idllia is right n talking about rog char, i also tried hc on rog char. Mobs buff n hard.
    Hope sts will check n fix it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Usaram View Post
    You are using mage char.Ofc mage n war chars have good skills of defense.
    But Idllia is right n talking about rog char, i also tried hc on rog char. Mobs buff n hard.
    Hope sts will check n fix it.

He will test rog later, told him to in discord.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk