Some of these may have been mentioned already however, i will reinforce it. This is becoming a rampant issue for my guild <Goblin Slayer> ,as well as other hardcore players.

Ability to disable stack limit alert

Natural gear progression. Balance the gear drops around you at all levels.

Create a new map to farm energy and PVE. We’re tired of hauntlet. Also NEW hauntlet is very deadly.

Risk to reward. Lower the risk of events when a low award. Easier map when running for simple vanity’s or titles.

Add some quests around level 70. Running Fester for all quests; including weekly and Fester 4. Is approx 30 runs.

Most players can’t get thru Glintstone much less run swamp 30x. Quests at this level are needed so players can make level 86.

Free up inventory by separating Vanity from Equipment. Or create a hardcore stash for that character.

Favorite crafting items to prevent deletion of needed materials for quests.

More people would play hardcore if…

There was a level 30 Item Pack Open like on normal mode. Most can solo thru Dead City which brings them to approximately to level 25. This way they can continue thru Kraken Isles or Nordr.

Support languages other then English for Quests.If possible start a survey to see how many players speak a certain language.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk