- It took 3 tries to run a new ftp lvl 1 hardcore to reach Travelers Outpost.

- The first 2 times failed for the reason of running out of gold and could not buy health and mana pots and not due to death.

- On the third try, made it past the Ghul Bellybottom boss (last map of Brackenridge) and arrived in Travelers at level six and a half. (what helped was Shazbot gave 25% damage) I conserved the low amount of gold a new character receives for health/mana pots, I could not pay for xp elixir hence the low lvl.

- After collecting quests in Travelers I headed into Ydra Outskirts only to see recommended lvl is 8. Already struggled with the mobs in Braken so Ydra would surely not be wise to go into at lvl 6. Back to Brackenridge to do more quests to lvl up and hopefully gain more gold.

- Got to lvl 8, doing everything with saving gold in mind. Used basic attacks when I could so not to use up the mana/pots and then using skills as necessary to kill mobs that would surely have killed the low lvl hc. Added the Combat Medic skill to help save on health pots but still ran out of health pots.

- Ran out of health and ran out of mana and ran out of gold and ran out of the idea to take the new ftp hc any further.